Pre-Deployment Cycle

6’3", 225, age 27. 3rd Cycle. First and second cycle completed during college athletic years. Currently in the Armed Forces of the greatest fucking country to ever grace this Earth. Merica.

My unit is scheduled to deploy within the next year to an especially unsavory location of the world, planning to get at least one cycle in before we leave. As of now the first cycle looks as follows:

Test E @ 500mg/week for 12 - 15 weeks
Anavar @ 100mg/day for weeks 5 - 15
Nolvadex @ 10mg/day wks 1-15
Aromasin @ 12.5/mg eod if and when sides occur

PCT
Clomid @ 100mg/day for week 1, 75mg/day for week 2, 50mg/day for weeks 3 and 4, and 25mg/day for week 5 and possibly 6.
Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for weeks 1 - 6
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod for weeks 1 - 6

Anyways, looking for some feedback from you salty/experienced brothers on what could be better or modified.

Save the nolva for pct, no need to run it during really.

Just curious, wouldn’t you want to be on while deployed? Or would that just be too complicated with pinning schedule and what not?

I would run the aromasin on cycle and save the nolva for sides in case they show up.

Aromasin should be doses ED as well.

Pct looks good I would drop the nolva to 10mg week 5 and 6 and run the aromasin 6.25 ed

[quote]MMPC03 wrote:
6’3", 225, age 27. 3rd Cycle. First and second cycle completed during college athletic years. Currently in the Armed Forces of the greatest fucking country to ever grace this Earth. Merica.

My unit is scheduled to deploy within the next year to an especially unsavory location of the world, planning to get at least one cycle in before we leave. As of now the first cycle looks as follows:

Test E @ 500mg/week for 12 - 15 weeks
Anavar @ 100mg/day for weeks 5 - 15
Nolvadex @ 10mg/day wks 1-15
Aromasin @ 12.5/mg eod if and when sides occur

PCT
Clomid @ 100mg/day for week 1, 75mg/day for week 2, 50mg/day for weeks 3 and 4, and 25mg/day for week 5 and possibly 6.
Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for weeks 1 - 6
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod for weeks 1 - 6

Anyways, looking for some feedback from you salty/experienced brothers on what could be better or modified. [/quote]

what’s your MOS?

Being on cycle during deployment is out of the question, unfortunately. Santitation concerns.

I think the Anavar would be better at the beginning, to kickstart the cycle instead of waiting for the Test E to build up a few weeks in. I feel the motivation and drive would be better seeing “immediate” results. I speak only from experience with Cyp, though they’re said to be almost identical.

That absolutely makes sense. Appreciate your advice. Should i do it for the first few weeks to get immediate results, taper off, and then start back up during the last weeks of the cycle to lean out any extra weight i gained during test?

yea I suppose you could do that. no need to taper it though.

Sounds good. I appreciate it.