Pre-Cycle Therapy - PreCT?

the situation:

post cycle(s) im having MAJOR ED PROBLEMS ALONG WITH NOOOOO LIBIDO.

BEEN LIKE THIS 3 MONTHS

DID NO PCT BEFORE.

RAN BOTTLE OF BPI SPORTS A-HD

NOTHING.

Been taking tribulus for 2 weeks 3,000mg a day. barely horny…

added in ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 week ago…better sleep thats it.and fullness in muscles.

just got nolvadex and clomid adding that in at 100clomid,40nolva a day…just started today.

any help would be appreciated. im stuck as of yet and test is on the way cuz i just cant take it…advice? help?

What was your cycle?

I would do anything but start taking test again.

Get bloodwork done and check if there is a problem with LH. If so, clomid could certainly help, or you could look into potentially attempting a “pituitary kickstart” with an HCG regimen, although this failed me once discontinuing the use of HCG, hence the key words being “look into”.

If there is no problem with LH and still low testosterone, might be some sort of more permanent damage to the testes.

ive heard of lh…its testes size or what? as for the clomid/nolva im gonna do a restart protocol…40/100 week 1-2,the cycles were all long 12-16 weeks of mostly test 400-600 mg a week,tren 2 of the 3 cycles,deca all 3 cycles,little anavar,clen,masteron…you name it.

And you’ve never done PCT for any of them?

LH is a signal sent by the pituatary to the testes basically telling them to produce testosterone. This is one distinguisher between primary and secondary hypogonadism - if the testes work fine, but the signal is week, that would be secondary hypogonadism. HCG replicates the LH signal, so if using HCG makes everything for you return back to normal, then you know the testes are not the problem, but basically, there was a signal disruption.

Clomid apparently can increase both LH and FSH (sperm production) as well as blocking any excess estrogen you may have from binding, so this could potentially work, again, only if the testes are operating normally and the problem is in the pituitary.

There could be any number of other things wrong, however, so blood tests and a doctor visit would be best.

thanks