T Nation

Pre-Cycle, On Cycle, Post-Cycle Full Blood Work Panel Results

I have written all test results I have

Here it is uploaded as a big image to google drive > https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LhCKmrqEd8tN6Be7ZITqOIaqGRmD1dS/view

Please comment

Unfortunately my natural free testosterone level is at the very minimum end

Green column is my pre-cycle test, orange column is my in-cycle test (2x250mg Sustanon each week), blue column is 3 days after last pill of PCT (Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg each day weekly)

I have to note that my in-cycle results are not fully reflecting the dosage I have used. Because in first 4 weeks of my cycle, someone else did my injections. After a while I have noticed that he is not doing the injections fully. Later he admitted that he didn’t do the half of the injections for the sake of me lol. So I think we can say that the testosterone level is only half of what it should be in cycle. After 4 weeks, I have done the all injections myself but I didn’t get another blood test

After PCT has ended it has been 13 days

So far I have strength loss, libido is about my pre-cycle level and it is definitely way lower than what it was in cycle, and I have got Malassezia (Pityrosporum) Folliculitis in my chest area

These are the side effects I have gotten after cycle

By the way I am 32 years old and have the best shape of my life currently. I am sitting at least 12 hours a day in front of computer due to my job and life style

What exactly is your question?

I was expecting much higher LH and FSH due to PCT

However they are at the normal range.

Since I have purchased it from pharmacy myself it can not be fake.

So can we assume that the dosage was not high enough for me?

Still it seems like I have properly recovered because I feel like pre-cycle

It’s within range no worries there.

If I were you I would focus on your high shbg causing your free testosterone to be low

Yes it is really high

I don’t know if there is any way to lower it?

Yes there is tons of things you can do as far as over the counter supplements and changes in your diet.

How effective they are varies from each individual.

Then of course there is drugs.

which counter supplements there are?

the only thing that prevents me from TRT is still want to have babies in future.

however, even within TRT people say that they did get babies or after stopping TRT to get baby

TRT seems to be more logical than using drugs. such as 125mg sustanon per week.

Google it. I can’t remember all of them but there is a bunch.

Trt doesn’t neccarily lower shbg a lot of people on trt have the issue of high shbg as well.

Ye but with trt I would have decent amount of free testesterone

Anyway I guess I will go like this till the next blast which I plan to start in November 2019

Not necessarily. A trt dose is about a quarter or third of what you just ran on a blast plus your body reaches a new homeostasis with trt and it will begin to drop. It probably will be slightly higher but addressing the high shbg is what needs to be done.

Use Google and search “how to lower shbg” and “supplements to lower shbg” there is hours of information for you