Pre-cutting photo...please critique

That’s me in the glasses. I don’t need them no more. I’m doing a boob job, not getting one. Does the blue sterile smock bring out my abs enough? Am I ready for the next Hot-Rox Challenge? What’s Cassanova think? Patricia? Is this “stripper worthy”? How about the wheels? Wheely nice? I know the back needs work. But I think you’ll see a nice change in 12 weeks/ I mean months/ years?

Oh yes, my diet. I eat McGriddles and Krispy Kremes. Whatever the drug rep. buys me. Lunch is always skipped “cuz foo’s don’ need no lunch, sucka”. Supper consists of broccoli and a twig of lingenfelter tree, steeped in rice syrup and topped off with a flake of oatmeal.

Dr. D…

Although your appearance here on the Forum has brought many giggles, I am happy that you will not be shoving a scalpel into my mouth anytime soon. I would be afraid that you would suffer one of your “episodes” and redecorate my Palate Ginsu-Style.

Your quirky humour is most welcome and will most certainly result in an early admittance into the FFC (Funny Fuckers Club). You will be joined by such forum luminaries as CMC, CGB, Jared (Not From Fucking Subway!), Irondoc and coming soon ArcaneCocaine who seems to be making a push for early admittance as well. Of course there are many others and if I missed you, too bad, suck it up you big fucking baby.

“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere”

~ Theodor Geisel

P.S.

Do more Deadlifts.

God damn - every time I read your stuff, ~cake, I crack up. I try to emulate you, but damn, I’m just not good enough :slight_smile: Guess I need to go get a 55 Bel air, flame painted, so we can go pick up chicks, I mean T-vixens.

J-Dub…

I am truly broken-hearted about the treatment of the shirt at the hands of the editorial staff here at T-Mag…coming soon pics of the new Tatto and ‘Cake in a pretty cool fucking roadster…all 3 Baby ~ Shirt, Tat and Flame paint job…Uber Flamin’

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”

~ George Carlin

Envy, I say, Envy.