Prayer Request, Having Spine Surgery

I don’t normally ask for things like this but I figured it could only help.

I am undergoing spinal surgery on Wednesday for an intra-spinal cord tumor so they can biopsy it and move forward with a treatment plan. I’m 29, otherwise healthy and strong, and will kick this tumor’s butt with the help of my doctors, I believe there is no other outcome.

I’m asking for my brothers and sisters of T-Nation to say prayers, positive thoughts, and anything else benifitial for my health and recovery. I thank you all in advance.

-Adam

Good luck, hope for the best.

Good luck Adam :slight_smile:

Remember run AWAY from the light.

That tumor doesn’t stand a chance, man. You and your doctors kick its ass… Kick it hard, baby!!

You’ll do just great.

Can you get pictures for us to see after?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Remember run AWAY from the light.[/quote]

Quit being such a narcissistic asshole for one post. The guy is having surgery on his spinal cord for a tumor. You think you’re being funny? Joking about this?

If you don’t have anything nice to say then stfu and go drop your little turds of wisdom elsewhere.

OP, leaving for church right now. You’ll be in my prayers. I wish you the best and may God keep you.

*edited

Good luck man! Hope all is well

May God bless you with a speedy recovery

Prayers sent your way man. You will be fine. Stay strong brother.

All the best Brother. Hopes and prayers and kind thoughts, I’m sending some of each your way. Sucks to have to take on something like this, especially so young, but life is decidedly not fair.

Stay tough, stay positive, hold onto your faith and keep on reaching out for whatever support you can find, you’ll need it. It’s good to see you’ve got the sense to know that.

Keep us updated when you’re able.

Good luck little buddy.

tweet

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

Quit being such a narcissistic asshole for one post. The guy is having surgery on his spinal cord for a tumor. You think you’re being funny? Joking about this?

If you don’t have anything nice to say then stfu and go drop your little turds of wisdom elsewhere.

OP, leaving for church right now. You’ll be in my prayers. I wish you the best and may God keep you.

*edited[/quote]

I was being sincere, having a little humor doesn’t hurt. You fucken goober.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]
Hey Cort (and OP), sorry for the sidetrack, but you guys have a church down there? Just a tad surprised…

Edit: OP, stay strong, man. Sorry for being an idiot and not saying that first. Know that we’ll all be pulling for you.[/quote]

Sure we do. There’s never a Catholic Church too far from anywhere.

Good luck man. I dont pray as often as I should, but I will definately be saying one for you tonight. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

Will pray for you sir. You got this.

Now time for someone to come in and say you need to go gluten free and try wild llama meat. Drs only want to push meds for big pharma

Thank you guys for all the support, I really appreciate it. I will update you as I know more, should have biopsy results back on Friday.

All the best man