PR thread

thanks guys, until recently i never thought my grip was the limiting factor until i watched a tape of myself from early december pulling 505 and missing 525 (both unstrapped), both lifts lasted just a couple of seconds. just having those few extra seconds with straps to grind it up let me pull 545. still chasing 300 on my GM…

Steele, I was just explaining on another site that your GM numbers were motivating the hell out of me and how I need that. I find I can’t afford to feel good about anything and need to keep pushing. I need to be humiliated on squat and bench.

I’m going to do a DE Squat day on Sunday with Malcolmzilla, so why don’t we try for the next weekend? It’s two tough to get three people cycling through with the proper rest periods. I don’t want to screw up your lift cycle, so if another day works, let me know.

6’ 184# - training since september 03 and have gained 20+#

Chin Ups - 16
Bench - 230
Box Squat(just below parallel) - 265X5
Dead - 315X2

To hell with screwing up my cycle! I’d be willing to sell my firstborn (if I had one, that is) to get a squat session in with you. lol

All time p.r.'s deadlifted 20x405 made a bet with a guy and won some$.10x500 shit my pants the last two reps.These were done about twenty years ago.I can still pull 500+ but not for reps.Some of the crazy stuff i did as a kid.

BP 430- DL 655- SQ too long ago to remember.

3 women, 1 night.

3 women at once…
haha

snatch 120kg

Rob Gray

greekdawg
All at the same time?

DL 440lb today, BW 200lb

2 medium pizza’s on a cheat day…

EoN

okay. this is after i had a back injury and been lifting back for 4 months. now im 18, 208. here it is - 265 1 rep, 2 sets. 345 squat 2 reps 1 set. use to be able to do 385 on squat in the old days. can do 225 on squat about 27 times, or was able to do it, dont know how much now. i use to clean 295 and clean and jerk 225 5 times, 1 set. this was when i was 190 and 17. miss those days of healthy body parts. i know its not much, but thats all i can do without creatine or anything else. wait till i up the ante with that shit and give me a year!

Just did my first ME Bench day yesterday on the westside program. 385lb 2 board press for a single!

Looks like I have some serious catching up to do. This is not good.

Get to work, buddy! :slight_smile:

-455lb cambered squat bar good morning with blood pouring out of my nose.
-495lb Chain Suspended cambered bar good morning
-DYnamic Box squat worked up to Blue band + Green Band + 295lbs for an easy rep
-Bench sucks right now due to tendinitis in elbow

One arm fat chick press + 400m dash (The day after…)

Just did a PR 275x2 Sumo Dead. BW 155lbs.

PR’s…

Squat: 245x5
Dead: 245x4
Bench: 205x2

BW: 150

Busting my ass to get all those numbers up… especially the fourth one.