T Nation

Powerstack Results

I got really really sick, and was out of the gym for 4 weeks, bodyweight dropped from 160 to 155. I started training again, and quickly came back up to 157 then started my powerstack.

My max lifts had plummeted. Deadlifts, 315 was a chore, whereas before i could 5x5 it no problem. Same with squats. My bench was at 245 vs 275. Stamina in MMA training was pathetic, and could only handle about a hour of training at a time, 2-3 times a week.

After the Powerstack, I am at a solid 165. I lost a little bit of BF, as I am a little more vascular in the abdominal and quad region (the calipers do not show any change, but I can see it in the mirror). 5 lbs may not seem like much, but with my activity level, it is a significant increase. I achieved personal bests in my 2 out of my three lifts, Bench-295, Dead-395. My squat is lagging (probaly because of long hours at work and MMA training)but should be up over 405 in no time. I am also back to MMA training, and will be training 3 times a week, for 2 hours at a time, after the holidays. I also started training with the Oregon Strongman club, so my stamina is definately at or above my pre-illness levels.

I liked the Tribex and M, and think that they had a lot to do with me bouncing back from being sick. The Powerdrive will now be a staple in my supplementation. I am definately more alert and able to focus on tasks at hand, without the jitters that accompany caffeine. It was especially nice at 5am when I need to be ready to rumble at work.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the Powerstack, and it gave me the opportunity to try out some of the Biotest line (besides surge and Grow!.