I could use some help chosing my next program to follow.
My goals are:
- gaining lean muscle mass (without putting on fat)
- getting stronger with the big lifts (back squat, deadlifts, bench press, and maybe also overhead press), particularly increasing 1 RM
- looking better naked.
I've been running some variations of 5/3/1 for the last two years, but I feel that it might be time to try something different.
Your powerlook program and your 915 program caught my eye. So here are some questions:
- which program would be better for my goals?
- Can the powerlook program be done with back squats instead of front squats, because that's what I want to improve?
- can these programs be combined with, say, your 5/2 diet?
To be honest, the powerlook program looks even more attractive to me, so I'm primarily looking for a way to make that work for my goals, if that's possible.
Looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Thanks a lot in advance and greetings from Germany.