Powerlifting Singlets

Where did/do you guys buy your singlets? Anywhere I can get a plain, solid colored PL singlet (not a wrestling one)?

Just get a wrestling singlet, they are fine. I got mine from EliteFTS back when they still carried them, you can also get them from Inzer but they’re more expensive than a wrestling one and why spend the extra money on a damn singlet?

Ebay

monster muscle

Try plgearonline

for the3 USAPL/IPF:

Non-Supportive Wrestling and weightlifting singlet suits are subject to the specifications itemized (c), (d) and (e). The suit does not require Technical Committee approval

(c) Seams and hems must not exceed 3 cm in width and 0.5 cm in thickness. Only non-supportive singlet suits may have seams and hems exceeding 3 cm in width. The non-supportive singlet may also have a double thickness of the same material size 12 cm x 24 cm in the area of the crotch.

(d) Seams may be protected or strengthened by narrow gauge webbing or stretch material not exceeding 2 cm in width and 0.5 cm in thickness.

(e) It must have legs. The length of leg must be a minimum of 3 cm and maximum of 15 cm. Measurement is to be taken on a line from the top of the crotch down the inside of the leg. The leg of the suit needs not to be cut to form exactly a parallel around the leg. It may be cut higher on the outside of the leg. Non supportive costumes may have leg length to a maximum of 25 cm.

The most crucial part of all this is the inseam length cannot exceed 25 cm (9.85 in.) Most wrestling singlets have longer inseams. For a local meet, usually any singlet will be fine. The inseam restriction is so that knee wraps/sleeves do not touch the singlet.

Thanks for the replies.

http://www.houseofpain.com/product-details.html?pid=711&scid=145&tsccat=145&PHPSESSID=5312f337777c11702d765b91c0c9fa61