Powerlifting Routine w/ Rehab

Hey, I am looking to come back from a low back strain that has reoccurred eight times over the last year (yes, eight times). I finally got to a physical therapist since my last recent injury and was told I have almost nonexistant abdominal strength. On top of that I am wound tight as hell and need to get seriously with stretching.

Since then I have been put on an ab routine slowly building up abdominal strength and working on furthering my bench. I will probably enter a few bench only meets over the rest of the year.

Anyway, I am looking for advice on rehabing a strained low back and a bit of advice on routine design. This is what I have planned and what I normally do.

WEEK 1-3: INTRO-BUILD UP-PEAK
DAY I:
Warm Up: Core Flexion & Extension Circuit: 2 x 20
A1) Squat (increase 15lbs per wk starting with bar) 5 x 3; 1 x 10
B1) Bench Press 5 x 5
B2) Incline Row 5 x 5
C1) Skull Crusher 3 x 8
C2) DB Shrug 3 x 8
D1) Core Planks 3 x T
Stretches: 3 x 15sec each

Day II:
Neck and Grip Work

DAY III:
A1) Front Squat (increase 15lbs per wk starting with bar) 5 x 5
B1) Dead Lift (increase 15lbs per wk starting with bar) 5 x 3; 1 x 10
C1) Seated Press 5 x 5
C2) Chin-Up 5 x 5
D1) Incline DB Curl 3 x 8
D2) Core Planks 3 x T

Day IV:
Neck and Grip Work

DAY V:
A1) Squat (increase 15lbs per wk starting with bar) 5 x 5
B1) Bench Press 5 x 3; 1 x 10
B2) Incline Row 5 x 3; 1 x 10
C1) Dip 3 x 8
C2) DB Shrug 3 x 8
D1) Core Planks 3 x T

Day VI:
Neck and Grip Work

Day VII:
Rest

WEEK 4: DELOAD
Day I, III & V
Core Movements 3 x 3
Accessory Movements 3 x 5

*Supplements
Whole Natural Food (2800-3050kcal/day), Centrum Multi-Vitamin, Optimum Nutritionâ¿¿s: 100% Whey Protein Powder, BCAAâ¿¿s, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil Capsules

I have to say in the past this has worked great for me. I am currently climbing weight classes as I am 5’10" and looking to get the hell out of the 181 class! It’s worked well to put some weight on and get strong so I can’t complain. Big questions are,

1. do the 15lbs addition per week on my deads and squats sound like a safe pace? Last thing I want to do injure myself again.

2. any comments on the additional neck and grip training on off days?

3. how often would you guys perform the core stability work (the planks) and core strength work (stuff like leg raises)?

Thanks I know it was a long read.