Powerlifting Routine Critique?

Hi,

New to powerlifting (4-5 months), ex-Oly lifters, prev. experience of bodybuilding type training.
Decided to take the plunge and do a meet in Nov (approx 7 weeks from now).
Made myself a routine that is basically a mash of Base1 from Smolov and some Bulgarian style benching. No particular attention paid to accessory so some insight there would be appreciated!

Current max (w/competition form)
BP - 100
Squat - 155
DL - 175
BW@75/76kg, competing in 74kg class.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength?s=forumIndexCat

Nothing else to say.

[quote]hobbit93 wrote:
Hi,

New to powerlifting (4-5 months), ex-Oly lifters, prev. experience of bodybuilding type training.
Decided to take the plunge and do a meet in Nov (approx 7 weeks from now).
Made myself a routine that is basically a mash of Base1 from Smolov and some Bulgarian style benching. No particular attention paid to accessory so some insight there would be appreciated!

Current max (w/competition form)
BP - 100
Squat - 155
DL - 175
BW@75/76kg, competing in 74kg class.

[/quote]

Depending on your height and with those lifts, you probably need some hypertrophy work. Add 2-4 movements for
hypertrophy work that will support your lifts everytime you train.

Why so complicated? You’ve only been PLing for 4-5 months, KISS principle still applies. Just get on a linear progression scheme using either percentages or RPE’s based on what you like more and can do better and come back to the complicated stuff later. My 2 cents

Hit the main stuff hard. 1-2 accessories. That’s all you need. Keep it simple. You’re just starting.