Powerlifting Movie

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=C95R0ZD2

I’m at work so I only saw the first few minutes, but it looks really good. Has anyone seen this and know the name of it?

[quote]Invictica wrote:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=C95R0ZD2

I’m at work so I only saw the first few minutes, but it looks really good. Has anyone seen this and know the name of it?[/quote]

Power Unlimited and it is good.

Thanks alot dude! I’ve been trying to watch this for months.

Awesome.

Awesome find Invitica.

[quote]undesired08 wrote:
Awesome find Invitica.[/quote]

x2

Awesome, thanks for the link!

I just found out about this a few days ago and watched the trailers a few times. Thanks for finding this!

…your payment will come.

Did anyone else think Mendelson was hysterical in this movie?

“And the bottom line is…” LOL

good vid

man when I first saw Ed Coan I was like,

Why is Kevin James in a powerlifting movie?!?!

Then I realized it was Ed Coan.

It’s a really good movie, straight up. Even if you’re not into powerlifting and you prefer something ghey like, oh I dunno, Oly lifting, you’ll still enjoy it…

Best part by far is anything that Captain Kirk says.

[quote]threewhitelights wrote:
It’s a really good movie, straight up. Even if you’re not into powerlifting and you prefer something ghey like, oh I dunno, Oly lifting, you’ll still enjoy it…

Best part by far is anything that Captain Kirk says. [/quote]

“I wouldn’t tell somebody that they weren’t a powerlifter because they only bench pressed, or they only bench pressed and deadlifted, but, what the hell is wrong with squatting? What are you, afraid? I thought powerlifters were supposed to be big, tough guys. Strap your cock on, leave your pussy at home, put a bar on your back and bend your knees!”

Fucking classic!!!

[quote]threewhitelights wrote:

Best part by far is anything that Captain Kirk says. [/quote]

I agree. Oly Lifting is really gheeeeeeey.

is it posted anywhere else? i cant watch it. this saddens me…

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
is it posted anywhere else? i cant watch it. this saddens me…[/quote]

I have not found another link, sorry. I tried looking for one after my Megavideo time restriction ran out on me, no sale unforunately.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
threewhitelights wrote:

Best part by far is anything that Captain Kirk says.

I agree. Oly Lifting is really gheeeeeeey.[/quote]

I know eh? It all comes to a sudden reality when I find myself feeling quite cool in my yellow spandex and wooden high heels. All the bending over and heavy breathing really adds that homosexual texture.

But then it gets slammed back into heterosexuality like a evangelical christian ex-gay intervention when we do the “snatch.”

The jerk could go either way though. That ones really up to you and the internet.

You know what they say: “put some rubber on that bar and jam it up there!”

-chris

I can’t get the video to play, no matter how many times I click. All I get is an ad for mega upload. Am I doing something wrong?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I can’t get the video to play, no matter how many times I click. All I get is an ad for mega upload. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

BigPun,
Mega will open an ad when you click play. You will either need to hit the back arrow or close the window, depending on the browser you are using.

That was awesome. What happened to Joe Beede?