T Nation

Powerlifting in Milwaukee

Anyone train for Powerlifting in Wisconsin meets? How about downtown Milwaukee? I go to the Milwaukee School of Engineering and am just starting to get into powerlifting. Basically I want to see if there’s someone close by I could maybe train with a few times a week

You might want to ask around on elitefts.com Q&A as well. Good luck

I believe there are some USAPl meets up that way? Maybe go to the website and look for upcoming meets.

I’ll check both those sites, thanks

I live 5 minutes from MSOE.

theres a few NASA lifters in the Milwaukee area . theres a meet in Waukesha next April.

malonetd, where do you live? I live just North of Brady St. I’m actually gonna be competing in my first NASA meet in Hudson, WI. I won’t really know what I’m doing. I just wanna hit all my lifts.

[quote]imbachr wrote:
malonetd, where do you live? I live just North of Brady St. I’m actually gonna be competing in my first NASA meet in Hudson, WI. I won’t really know what I’m doing. I just wanna hit all my lifts.[/quote]

is that still a push/pull ?

[quote]marlboroman wrote:
is that still a push/pull ?

[/quote]

They are doing push/pull, and quadralifting (curls too I guess). I believe that is it. You can check it out here:

http://www.wisconsinpowerlifting.com/DraftNASAWisconsinPowerlifting/Untitled_19.html

[quote]imbachr wrote:
malonetd, where do you live? I live just North of Brady St. I’m actually gonna be competing in my first NASA meet in Hudson, WI. I won’t really know what I’m doing. I just wanna hit all my lifts.[/quote]

I sent you a message. Check your PM’s.