Powerlifting Gym Las Vegas?

Does anyone know of any powerlifting gyms in Las vegas? I know of ISSAC and PSI… I was already a client of PSI to train for football over the past few years, but it’s more of a place for personal training, and I just want a gym membership and be able to come in and do my own thing. ISSAC hasn’t gotten back to me, and I get the vibe that they’re like PSI. I just want a gym that’s powerlifing oriented, and maybe have some strongman equipment(prowler, tires). I’ll be living in Las Vegas this summer before I head off to San Diego for my first year of college.

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
Does anyone know of any powerlifting gyms in Las vegas? I know of ISSAC and PSI… I was already a client of PSI to train for football over the past few years, but it’s more of a place for personal training, and I just want a gym membership and be able to come in and do my own thing. ISSAC hasn’t gotten back to me, and I get the vibe that they’re like PSI. I just want a gym that’s powerlifing oriented, and maybe have some strongman equipment(prowler, tires). I’ll be living in Las Vegas this summer before I head off to San Diego for my first year of college.[/quote]
“Dominate Your Game” is a good one I’ve heard. Worth a contact at least; they have everything for powerlifting and strongman supposedly.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
Does anyone know of any powerlifting gyms in Las vegas? I know of ISSAC and PSI… I was already a client of PSI to train for football over the past few years, but it’s more of a place for personal training, and I just want a gym membership and be able to come in and do my own thing. ISSAC hasn’t gotten back to me, and I get the vibe that they’re like PSI. I just want a gym that’s powerlifing oriented, and maybe have some strongman equipment(prowler, tires). I’ll be living in Las Vegas this summer before I head off to San Diego for my first year of college.[/quote]
“Dominate Your Game” is a good one I’ve heard. Worth a contact at least; they have everything for powerlifting and strongman supposedly.

I contacted them and I received an email saying they aren’t open to the public and only train elite athletes… So I guess they’re out of the question.
[/quote]

I don’t know anything about them, but there is gym called Sin City Iron that has posted APF meets.

[quote]Dr J wrote:
I don’t know anything about them, but there is gym called Sin City Iron that has posted APF meets.[/quote]

This is actually just a group of guys that train in their garage together. They helped get me started in powerlifting but I moved shortly thereafter and am not in touch with them anymore.

I might have a job at Lifetime Fitness and if I do I’ll workout there but if theres any other gyms let me know.

How does one become a Sir? Is this like Dr. Dre’, where you are not really a doctor? lol.

maybe this will assist you Sir…lol

powerliftingwatch.com/nevada

I was just in Las Vegas a month ago and looking for a gym. You can look up ProtoGym. It is about 20 minutes off of the strip, and was a pretty good gym. You can make due.

The one thing I can say about this gym is that it had pretty good barbells, lots of squat racks, lots of bumper plates, and lots of space to execute general badassery in.

They do have some sort of training BS that goes on in there, like a crossfit thing, but you are not obligated to do it. It is a latch key gym as well, so once you join (for the month) you can go lift there whenever you want.

I couldn’t make it to Dominate Your Game, so I don’t know about that one, but this one worked for me.

Triv, the real question now is, Did you make it to the Bunny Ranch?

What is the bunny ranch? (Srs…)

[quote]trivium wrote:
What is the bunny ranch? (Srs…)[/quote]

Haha no, I did not. Didn’t even know that existed.