Powerlifting Documentary

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=76401&tid=92

This is a documentary I just completed last week, on powerlifter Brian Schwab and the Orlando Barbell Team that he posted on his online log. It’s a short (about 14 minutes) but I hope its appeal reaches both the lifter and the layman. Check it out, let me know what you think…

Fantastic job!

I hope you do some more of these in the future.

Congratulations.

Great job.

Rick

Good Shit. How tall is he? I’m trying to take away from his achievements, but do you know what his raw #'s look like?

[quote]JHollywood wrote:
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=76401&tid=92

This is a documentary I just completed last week, on powerlifter Brian Schwab and the Orlando Barbell Team that he posted on his online log. It’s a short (about 14 minutes) but I hope its appeal reaches both the lifter and the layman. Check it out, let me know what you think…[/quote]

Congratulations on well done documentary!

TRAIN HARD

“BIG WILLIE” J.T. HALL

No, I don’t know his raw numbers, sorry. I would say he’s about 5’5, maybe give or take an inch. I’m really bad with estimating heights…extremely cool guy, though.

Just finished watching it, great stuff! Black and white was a good touch too, Brian Schwab is a great lifter and an awesome guy, glad to see him in a video like this he deserves it. Big guys seem to me to get a lot of the spotlight, but pound for pound, the lightweights put up some of the craziest numbers out there.

Wow, extremely entertaining and inspiring. By the way, I love the editing at the beginning, you know, the intro. Just awesome. Be sure to post any other ones you make in the future.

Awesome video JHollywood I saw it last night on elite. Well Done and keep more coming

Thanks for the comments…much appreciated. Brian was awesome throughout the whole process. I don’t know what I’ll be tackling next, though this guy in Tampa who runs a gym wants me to feature the #1 ranked 165er in a similar type documentary. I immediately got the idea to juxtapose the two, Schwarzenegger/Ferrigno style. That could be on the list of future projects.

Also, Brian’s going to be releasing his own bench press training DVD sometime, hopefully very soon. I’ve seen some of the footage already, and it looks pretty damn entertaining!

cool ass video, given me motivation for tommorows gym session

He seems like a really amesome guy and is definitely an accomplished lifter. Can’t wait for his DVD, and great job on the documentary it is very entertaining/informative!

Great video, now I won’t have to explain what I’m doing, just send a link.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Good Shit. How tall is he? I’m (NOT) trying to take away from his achievements, but do you know what his raw #'s look like? [/quote]

FTFY

-Az

Very nice. The intro kicked ass! And a verry inspired soundtrack, different from the usual heavy metal used in this kind of videos