Powerlifting Cycle Guide

I’m not a powerlifter but i do train for strength. I just did an experimental cycle, mucking around with tren and test.

I tried 250mg TE twice per week with 50mg TREN A ED. Strength gains were very minimal over the 4 weeks I did this.

I then just took 200mg TREN E twice per week and every session I gained a rep pr in the lifts I was trying to improve. From my tiny experience TREN E is amazing for strength gains when you hit the right dose. I’m currently chasing a 310pd behind the neck shoulder press by Christmas and in 4 weeks of TREN E I gained 20pds on my 1 rep max.

[quote]alexdoesweights wrote:
I’m not a powerlifter but i do train for strength. I just did an experimental cycle, mucking around with tren and test.

I tried 250mg TE twice per week with 50mg TREN A ED. Strength gains were very minimal over the 4 weeks I did this.

I then just took 200mg TREN E twice per week and every session I gained a rep pr in the lifts I was trying to improve. From my tiny experience TREN E is amazing for strength gains when you hit the right dose. I’m currently chasing a 310pd behind the neck shoulder press by Christmas and in 4 weeks of TREN E I gained 20pds on my 1 rep max.[/quote]
Nice stuff. What seems odd how much better you did on tren e vs tren a. When you factor out the ester weight 350mg a week of tren ace is the same amount of tren as 400mg of tren e. So you’d think you’d get the same results. Perhaps you tren a was not genuine?

True about the aromitization, however many of us love Suspension so to keep the e somewhat under control for me personally I lift 90kg and try a gram of suspension and keep the e down. Even on letro it’s a PITA. If you want real strength nothing beats suspension.

Halo is also a godsend if you can hack it for 4 weeks at 50mg a day or if your one of the SHW 100mg to 120mg is not uncommon.

What happened to abombs test and EQ

1 Like

When you say 40 mg a week of dbol. Is that what you mean or is that daily?

are you an equipped lifter? bench 585 that must be equipped right?

For me, its simply low test, high tren, and an oral Superdrol

The double stuff guy from earlier in the thread is actually running a cycle that is more potent than yours… I still can’t comprehend why you’d want to use superdrol instead of something obviously milder and more suited towards primarily strength gains.

What is he running?

Well this was from 2010, so he might very well be dead now considering he hasn’t been active since 2010. But it was 1050 mg test E 900 eq 600mg Tren e 50mg dbol

These are his lifts. In terms of toxicity it’s up there (though not sdrol) Halo is supposedly king for strength gains. Very strong 11 HSD inhibitor though, I’d say it’s about as likely as sdrol to facilitate hypertension.

Yeh, but the guy has like 10/15kg more mass than me so I can understand ramping up the test. For me, I try to keep test on the low end simply to prevent me blowing up with water or whatever.

I do have access to Halo, but it seems people still favour Superdrol.

Will try both eventually and decide which gives the more immediate strength jumps.

it’ll probably be halo

Do you periodically check BP? Hypertension is known as the silent killer for a reason. If BP is EVER over 180/110 I’d check into the ER right away

Havent checked, but so far have never had nose bleeds, headaches, blurred vision, rapid heart rates, palpitations, even when maxing out like a bitch on those squats and deadlifts.

High BP many a times can go by absent of symptomology, hence the “silent killer”… very high BP is when said symptoms tend to occur.

1 Like

I think most of the people in this thread are dead now tbh. haha.

It would be nice to keep it alive again however.

Question: why use EQ? It supposed to be weak as fuck.

Not weak, it’s individualistic in how response. Whether the people are dead or not is uncertain. I was exaggerating (and would like to think they aren’t as the thought worries me). there has been a large string off deaths within the bodybuilding communities over the past few years. Interestingly a large majority of the competitors who have died recently have died the day before, the day during our the day after a competition, which leads me to legitimately believe diuretics may be abused within this cohort (dehydratino/elecrolyte imbalance arrhythmia + cardiac strain from anabolics etc)

EQ isn’t weak, its a myth purported, used over a long stretch of time, for most modest doses (3-500mg/wk) of EQ can actually serve as a solid anabolic. I don’t intend to use my current doses (250mg test 100mg mast and dbol on and off) in the future anytime within the intermediate future (probs just stick to like 250mg test only for cycles, perhaps use dbol for like a 1 wk kickstart briefly in the far future)… not comfortable with the long term implications and I believe 250mg Is all I particularly need for the goals I have in mind.

One can be rest assured that some prior members are (probably) dead however. Given the death rate amongst recreational AAS users is supposedly 3x that of the avg populace (you don’t fit into this category, no offence intended but you’d fit into outright abuse category, in which the death rate is probably like 30x+ the statistical average lol), it’d make sense out of the sheer number of members in the Pharma forum posting within the past that statistically SOME would have dropped dead by now