I guess I'll have to be the first to say this, as nobody seems to dare:
1) She has no calf development. I mean, look at them, they barely curve from the back of the knee to the ankles.
2) Insufficient tricep development. There seems to be a teeny, weeny little bit of shadow there, maybe, maybe marking the coveted horseshoe. I think it's just the lighting though.
3) No quads! Is there anything sexier than that line that runs down the side of the thigh created by a strong vastus lateralis bursting under the ITB? I think not.
4) Pathetic forearms. She has definitely not done any fat-bar work lately; I would soon put an end to that (make what you will of this last statement).
5) Missing deltoids. Can she even raise her arm laterally? Maybe that's why she has that pose. Even when I zoom in the photo I cannot make out the three heads of the deltoid. A powerful image without deltoids? Please...
6) The arse. What's wrong with it? You ask. Well, the photographer has been very sneaky with the illumination he's used. It's the old trick of "I'll shine 60,000W of light on her arse, get her to lick her lips and maybe nobody will realise what a thin-fat person she is." I've seen it all before. Yeah, bend over a bit, shine the light, what a bum, yay. Guys, her bum is round. Guess what, everyone's bum is round! But what I want to know is: is it hard? Is it 220lb-deadlift hard? Is it 5x5x160lb-reverse-hypers hard? Will it crush a nut when she clenches it? Those are the questions we should be asking, gentlemen, as therein lies the merit of a worthy arse.
Nice hair though. Probably would look nice braided, too.