T Nation

Powerful Videos

If ever there’s ever such a thing, I think this one of Monica Brant begs to start that trend… Enjoy!

I don’t think people here would complain to see her as a powerful image. Very attractive imo.

Vitor Belfort’s wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqv_Dpa8kM&search=vitor%20belfort

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
Vitor Belfort’s wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqv_Dpa8kM&search=vitor%20belfort[/quote]

this link should come with a warning:

caution, may causes spontaneous aggressive masturbation.

[quote]baretta wrote:
bigblue244 wrote:
Vitor Belfort’s wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqv_Dpa8kM&search=vitor%20belfort

this link should come with a warning:

caution, may causes spontaneous aggressive masturbation.[/quote]

No it should not

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
Vitor Belfort’s wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqv_Dpa8kM&search=vitor%20belfort[/quote]

No wonder his career went downhill. I’d just want to get home to fuck the shit out of that too.

More of these!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
bigblue244 wrote:
Vitor Belfort’s wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqv_Dpa8kM&search=vitor%20belfort

No wonder his career went downhill. I’d just want to get home to fuck the shit out of that too.[/quote]

I think maybe his sister being kidnapped and murdered had more to do with it.

And what to say abut this one of Shakira?

http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/shakira-parody.html

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
And what to say abut this one of Shakira?

http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/shakira-parody.html [/quote]

Wow, Shakira has apparently really let herself go in the last couple of years.

[quote]rzweig wrote:
Wow, Shakira has apparently really let herself go in the last couple of years.[/quote]

Ya, kinda like Britney Spears, except this one ain’t a parody, for cryin’ out loud…

YouTube’s cool.

Here’s one of my favorite figure competitors. It’s TIMEA time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLcTwvu250