T Nation

Powerful Videos from a Powerful Individual

Hey guys…earlier this year I found a mentor and and ever since meeting him and studying under him, my life has EVOLVED and is constantly evolving for the better. He gives lectures on a weekly basis and they are always pretty damn epic.

I will be dedicating this thread to his videos, which could be found on youtube as well. They are guaranteed to get some of you inspired and others of you hating, but EVERYONE thinking and talking :wink:

Here we go…

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.

[quote]Viernes wrote:

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.[/quote]

See my line about haters :wink:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/2/e2af4_ORIG-yessir_meme_generator_yes_homo_bcac45.jpg

.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]Viernes wrote:

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.[/quote]

See my line about haters :wink:
[/quote]
Does that winking smiley mean that you’re negging him?

I can see right through your facade, my young homosexual friend.

Please take your twink ass to the disco and stop trolling T-Nation.

[quote]seph89 wrote:
Hey guys…earlier this year I found a mentor and and ever since meeting him and studying under him, my life has EVOLVED and is constantly evolving for the better. He gives lectures on a weekly basis and they are always pretty damn epic. [/quote]

So you pay him to teach you how epic he is?

Are you just converting to his way of thinking by following him?

[quote]seph89 wrote:
Hey guys…earlier this year I found a mentor and and ever since meating him and studying under him, my life has EVOLVED and is constantly evolving for the better. He gives lectures on a weekly basis and they are always pretty damn epic.[/quote]

I get what you mean…

did you tell your parents yet?

He seems to have a pretty messed up perception on women.

But the again, I’m not into the hooking up thing though, I’d rather find myself a girl I like and can chat to about random shit, have sex with and just chill with.

All these games these PUA blokes get people to play probably cause more harm than good, cause hopefully (I may be being naive) a decent girl aint gonna play those stupid games.

No wonder this section is called GET A LIFE…

[quote]pgtips wrote:
He seems to have a pretty messed up perception on women.

But the again, I’m not into the hooking up thing though, I’d rather find myself a girl I like and can chat to about random shit, have sex with and just chill with.

All these games these PUA blokes get people to play probably cause more harm than good, cause hopefully (I may be being naive) a decent girl aint gonna play those stupid games.
[/quote]

Thank you for the first actual intelligent post.

The truth is what Arash teaches go beyond the PUA community. Sure he is pretty well-known among the community but his teachings fall under lifestyle enhancement. The bottom line is, if you have confidence and are completely okay with yourself, then you can accomplish any endeavor, one of those being attracting and seducing beautiful women.

So your preferences are your preferences, as long as they are truly YOUR VERY OWN, and not what has been fed to you from the outside.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]Viernes wrote:

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.[/quote]

See my line about haters :wink:
[/quote]
Does that winking smiley mean that you’re negging him?

I can see right through your facade, my young homosexual friend.

Please take your twink ass to the disco and stop trolling T-Nation.[/quote]

You sound angry. You must be hungry. Go eat something.

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[/quote]

That vague anecdote about the student wanting to hire Arash at the end of the year “for… sometime” but turning him away because he “won’t be accessible” is one of the most basic ways of creating a false demand known to man. The missed call was a plant as well to create an artificial need.

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]Viernes wrote:

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.[/quote]

See my line about haters :wink:
[/quote]
Does that winking smiley mean that you’re negging him?

I can see right through your facade, my young homosexual friend.

Please take your twink ass to the disco and stop trolling T-Nation.[/quote]

You sound angry. You must be hungry. Go eat something.
[/quote]
I did and I feel better, thanks.

Ok, so how did he help you? What were you like before you came across this guy?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]Viernes wrote:

Subtle negging when that girl came in.

Not sure what to think about the whole “let me teach you how to be an alpha dawg, dawg” game, but one vibe I’m getting from this dude straight away?

Latent Homo.[/quote]

See my line about haters :wink:
[/quote]
Does that winking smiley mean that you’re negging him?

I can see right through your facade, my young homosexual friend.

Please take your twink ass to the disco and stop trolling T-Nation.[/quote]

You sound angry. You must be hungry. Go eat something.
[/quote]
I did and I feel better, thanks.

Ok, so how did he help you? What were you like before you came across this guy?[/quote]

Lol okay good. I train at his martial arts academy which was around long before any of this. In short, my confidence has sky-rocketed. I’ve learned to weed out all the bullshit in my life and get down to my own personal truth. By this I mean I am no longer affected by what comes at me from the outside or at the very least affected minimally. I am okay with me and am not seeking out validation, which is what tends to guide most peoples’ actions.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[/quote]

That vague anecdote about the student wanting to hire Arash at the end of the year “for… sometime” but turning him away because he “won’t be accessible” is one of the most basic ways of creating a false demand known to man. The missed call was a plant as well to create an artificial need. [/quote]

Nice try but that guy actually exists and is still looking to hire him as a personal guru. Also he regularly gets calls and texts when he is lecturing. Sure you’re right about creating false demand and all that shit but it’s actually for real.

And the reason he won’t be accessible by the end of this year is because come September, he will be lecturing at the Ultimate PUA Convention along with Mystery, Matador and all the other big names in the pickup community.

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]seph89 wrote:

[/quote]

That vague anecdote about the student wanting to hire Arash at the end of the year “for… sometime” but turning him away because he “won’t be accessible” is one of the most basic ways of creating a false demand known to man. The missed call was a plant as well to create an artificial need. [/quote]

Nice try but that guy actually exists and is still looking to hire him as a personal guru. Also he regularly gets calls and texts when he is lecturing. Sure you’re right about creating false demand and all that shit but it’s actually for real.

And the reason he won’t be accessible by the end of this year is because come September, he will be lecturing at the Ultimate PUA Convention along with Mystery, Matador and all the other big names in the pickup community. [/quote]

If he wasn’t available he’d have said so in private and wouldn’t have used the student to show how in demand he is.

Same goes for the NLP tactic of talking about how he read 90% of self-improvement books then points at the half empty bookshelf, visible in the tv screen. It must be a long shelf.

I know how seminars work. When are you going to strike out on your own?