T Nation

Powerful Milk

milk is 100% anabolic shake made to make young animals grow big and strong---FAST!
old time body builders drank up to gallon of cows milk a day.they ate less food,trained primitive and used less/no steroids,but they were impressive,though.
maybe they were right regarding milk.

and also regarding lactose tolerance--it can be build up by slowly increasing milk intake.
1 liter of milk=
33 g of protein
47 g 0f carb
30 g of fat
what do you think?

Who are you?

I think that this is so well known that it's really not all that exciting or new. There are many ways to get protein. Cottage cheese contains a lot more protein per ounce than milk and it has less carbs/sugar.

You seem to be a little behind with some of your topics/threads. T-Nation is pretty far ahead of the rest of the sites available concerning training and nutrition.

But thanks for the reminder about a basic, yet useful, form of protein for those who want to gain more size.

You're a dumbass troll.

Chocolate Milk + Tuna Blender Bombs are where it's at.

I think that arnold used to drink a pitcher of beer and eat a whole chicken after working out. Maybe we should try that too.

In other news, is this your sister?

I think your statement made me figure out who Balbos is... It's gotta be Prof. X!! He's been gone now a few weeks and this is his way of getting back at all of us for the shit we put him through.

Let's get down to the bottom of this...

Fuck normal milk.
Raw milk is where it's at!

I like it straight from the tap!

Wouldn't raw milk be 'normal' milk, and pastuerised milk be abnormal?

Your still a cock though. Raw milk can kiss my ass.

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

Haha, :"Damn right, it's better than yours..."