Powerful Images - 1/24

Well, it looks like we’re back to the “Creature Features” version of Powerful Images.

(Actually, it’s not as bad as the earlier one, but it’s still pretty freaky…)

While I can appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into female bodybuilding, the fact remains that this woman’s rear lat flair pose looks like the human version of an iguana flaring its collar…::shudder::. I’m just not into androgen-enhanced women who look like they could really work over most T-Men (and not in a good way, either). If I met that in a dark alley, I’d pull out my wallet, hand it over and run like hell. You’re killing us with the ‘creepy lady’ pics, guys…that’s why there’s FLEX.

MicroSlash - “Educating scantily-clad young groupies about the beneficial side effects of elevated testosterone production since 1986.”

Pussies. Put on some mass and you won’t be so easily intimidated.

The Kim Chizevsky look is not sexy…powerful, perhaps, but NOT sexy. As far as intimidation goes, it was irony. No amount of muscle on my frame will make an Androgen Amazon attractive.

MicroSlash - “Scaring the crap out of parents with hot daughters since 1986”

I agree with Micro

I don’t think she really has a Kim Chizevsky look about her; she looks like a fitness/figure competitor to me, while the girl from last week looked more like a pro bodybuilder. I think her lats only look so big because she has a tiny waist- in other words she has a great v-taper! Just the opinion of someone who’s working hard to achieve a similar look. :o)

[quote]BuckeyeGirl01 wrote:
I don’t think she really has a Kim Chizevsky look about her; she looks like a fitness/figure competitor to me, while the girl from last week looked more like a pro bodybuilder. I think her lats only look so big because she has a tiny waist- in other words she has a great v-taper! Just the opinion of someone who’s working hard to achieve a similar look. :o)[/quote]

Thank god someone else feels this way.

What exactly do you guys think is “powerful” anyway? Average looking women with huge knockers?

RIT,

I think most of them have been brainwashed by the waif look or something. It’s sad really, given the nature of this site!

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
What exactly do you guys think is “powerful” anyway? Average looking women with huge knockers?[/quote]

hahahahahaha

Plus - this girl is doing a back lat spread. She doesn’t look like that when she’s walking down the street. She’s probably hot as hell.

Do you really think she stands there with her arms stuck out like that when she’s standing in line at the bank?

The hair is the only thing on her that is too big.

She kind of looks like Rachel McClish(sp).

Nothing freaky about that one AT ALL. Except for hopefully her being a freak in the bed. I can only hope to encounter one of these “fitness competitors” and find out some day.

If that’s freaky for you guys, I’ll leave the twiggy. (Cough)wuss (cough)
Hard work to change and improve your body is what T-mag is about, in case you didn’t notice…
Rit, good call. Makes me wonder if all the “enhancement” these guys like about girls comes from silicone valley, or hard work and sweat in the gym like buckeyegirl

Come on… That has to be one of the best sets of lats on a woman that could be a woman. And her waist is insanely small. Her V-taper is incredible.

That being said. Her shoulders are way to broad. Christ look at the fricking taper. Her over arm to waist ratio would probably crush almost all the guys here. Shit Ronnie Coleman might get nervous.

But damn… her ass does look pretty nice.

I hope she has a strong neck too cause I’d like to drive her striaght into the headboard.

Women should lift weights to enhance their look not spoil it.

I’m sorry but when a girls erection is bigger than mine, It just ain’t cool.

Women should be smooth, men should be chiseled.

Any questions?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Do you really think she stands there with her arms stuck out like that when she’s standing in line at the bank? [/quote]

YES

She’s probably like one of those skinny gino’s who walk around with wife beaters and suffer from extended lat syndrome.

[quote]BuckeyeGirl01 wrote:
I don’t think she really has a Kim Chizevsky look about her; she looks like a fitness/figure competitor to me, while the girl from last week looked more like a pro bodybuilder. I think her lats only look so big because she has a tiny waist- in other words she has a great v-taper! Just the opinion of someone who’s working hard to achieve a similar look. :o)[/quote]

it shows. nice stems.

[quote]assenvy wrote:
Women should be smooth, men should be chiseled.

Any questions?
[/quote]

immaturity ON

Just to prove I can act like all the rest of you guys around here- Just how chiseled is someone who’s 6’2" and only 180 pounds? I’m with Vroom, I think some of you might be a bit intimidated.

immaturity OFF

[quote]vizunaldth wrote:
it shows. nice stems.[/quote]

Aw, thank you! And from a Michigan guy, too- quite a compliment. :o)

I would tongue that ass!