Powerful Image: Posterior Chain

Okay…

The “Powerful Image” often elicits a lot of “Who is that?” and “I’d hit it!” comments, and todays is no exception… (a right click says that it is “Danielle”; anyone know who it is?)

Once we get past all that, I just wanted to point out that THIS (for the novices and newbies out there) is a strong, developed, healthy appearing posterior chain that we ALL should be striving for, regardless as to our individual Goals.

KUDOS to the “unknown” lady in the pic!

Mufasa

I think it may be Danielle Rouleau. I wouldn’t bet my house on it though.

That is a very nice posterior.

Maybeone of the best pi’s ever? Good muscle tone, sick leanness, and just a great pic.

Monopoly

I know Cressey would say that a pic doesn’t tell you anything about the strength of her Posterior Chain…

But I would venture to say that she is probably pretty strong. From her spinal erectors to her calves looks almost like an Anatomy Text surface pic of the Posterior Chain.

Mufasa

I really just can’t get over that ass! Absofuckinlutely amazing! I bet she could crack walnuts with those buttcheeks!

So hot…want to touch the hiney.

Found some more pics of this hardbody. Her name is Danielle Rouleau (good call, Beast).

http://www.amg-lite.com/danielle_rouleau/
http://www.daniellerouleau.com/gallery.html

EDIT: For those who don’t already know this, the pics can be better viewed by right-clicking the picture and selecting “View Image”.

Holy shit.

This one’ll pop wood…

gross

[quote]RagingBull wrote:
Holy shit.[/quote]
Synonyms: accede, acknowledge, acquiesce, admit, allow, buy, buy into*, check, clinch, comply, concede, concur, consent, engage, give blessing*, grant, okay, pass on, permit, play ball*, recognize, set, settle, shake hands, shake on*, side with, sign*, stand together, subscribe, yes*

[quote]chiefy wrote:
This one’ll pop wood…[/quote]

Okay… In this pic she’s bangin’

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Okay…

The “Powerful Image” often elicits a lot of “Who is that?” and “I’d hit it!” comments, and todays is no exception… (a right click says that it is “Danielle”; anyone know who it is?)

Once we get past all that, I just wanted to point out that THIS (for the novices and newbies out there) is a strong, developed, healthy appearing posterior chain that we ALL should be striving for, regardless as to our individual Goals.

KUDOS to the “unknown” lady in the pic!

Mufasa[/quote]

The chic is just incredible. Just incredible.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
gross[/quote]

Are you a Fantasy Feeder troll?

J/K