Powerful Image: Boxing Girl?

Does anyone know who “boxing girl” is? She might have the coolest shoulder/ab combo I’ve ever seen…

There has been several request for this girl’s name.

Too bad they don’t always add the name below the image.

Often you can find the names of the models featured in powerful images in the Sex and the Male Animal forum.

This one appears to be an exception.
Sorry.

In case any of you still care, I do believe this woman is Erin Toughhill, a boxer.

This has been bugging me since it was posted, as I knew I’d seen her from somewhere. Still not positive, but the boxing status, musculature, and especially the long black hair all point that it’s her.

Perhaps the most telling is the mole on her nose - you can see it on the pictures on her website.

BTW, I know I’m a geek.

Thanks so much for your responses…now I’m off to stalk her…

I’ve been looking through this forum for a few days now and am glad i keep reading before starting a new thread because i wanted to know the same thing!! by far the most attractive pic i’ve seen in a while of a athletic girl…

The wife likes it more than me! Any ideas if someone could train a certain way to achieve this or is just her build?
thanks

[quote]TToBBa wrote:
I’ve been looking through this forum for a few days now and am glad i keep reading before starting a new thread because i wanted to know the same thing!! by far the most attractive pic i’ve seen in a while of a athletic girl…

The wife likes it more than me! Any ideas if someone could train a certain way to achieve this or is just her build?
thanks[/quote]

TtoBBa,

I’m pretty sure Dr. John Berardi wrote an article specifying how a woman can attain a gorgeous sculpted V Shape/taper. I wish I could remember where it is, because I’d give you the link. There was a fair amount of deltoid, pec, and trapezious (sp?) work. Eat clean,and do planks. That’s what I remember from it; in a nutshell. 90% nutrition work, and effort in the gym to bring it out.

Hope that helps ~ Renee (She is AMAZING.)

[quote]iheartdeadlifts wrote:
Thanks so much for your responses…now I’m off to stalk her…[/quote]
Be careful, she has a record.
http://fightlinker.com/blog/?p=2141