T Nation

Powerful Image: 7/13

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Kratos wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I don’t understand guys who find masculine women attractive. A woman can have [relatively] large muscles and still be feminine and attractive. I don’t like masculine women whether they weigh 110 or 210.

It’s a weird angle and way too far away for some these “perceptions” and judgements.

She’s got meaty thighs, nice calves, breasts which may or may not be augmented, and she’s not all veiny (vascular) like the competitive steroid freaks — sorry you’re not getting a feminine/non-masculine vibe off of that. Personally, I’d reserve judgement until a close-up version is studied.

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?

Same here. I didn’t notice her face until I saw the replies. I was looking at the tits and legs. Until I see some more pics, I will reserve my “that’s a MAN, baby” comments. It’s obvious that’s her hair swinging across her chin.

Whatever way you cut it, I think it’s an ugly, masculine, unattractive female body with tits. Not to mention the face. There are feminine women with muscles I’ve found attractive such as Christiane Lamy.[/quote]

But oh with a comment like that, you must be intimidated! You must have been beaten up by a big girl! I cant wait to read the bs comments that people will post regarding these “woman”.

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Kratos wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I don’t understand guys who find masculine women attractive. A woman can have [relatively] large muscles and still be feminine and attractive. I don’t like masculine women whether they weigh 110 or 210.

It’s a weird angle and way too far away for some these “perceptions” and judgements.

She’s got meaty thighs, nice calves, breasts which may or may not be augmented, and she’s not all veiny (vascular) like the competitive steroid freaks — sorry you’re not getting a feminine/non-masculine vibe off of that. Personally, I’d reserve judgement until a close-up version is studied.

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?

Same here. I didn’t notice her face until I saw the replies. I was looking at the tits and legs. Until I see some more pics, I will reserve my “that’s a MAN, baby” comments. It’s obvious that’s her hair swinging across her chin.

Whatever way you cut it, I think it’s an ugly, masculine, unattractive female body with tits. Not to mention the face. There are feminine women with muscles I’ve found attractive such as Christiane Lamy.

But oh with a comment like that, you must be intimidated! You must have been beaten up by a big girl! I cant wait to read the bs comments that people will post regarding these “woman”. [/quote]

lol

[quote]Kratos wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Whatever way you cut it, I think it’s an ugly, masculine, unattractive female body with tits. Not to mention the face. There are feminine women with muscles I’ve found attractive such as Christiane Lamy.

Maybe. But I’d have to see more pics. That one she doesn’t look too bad, maybe a bit too meaty.[/quote]

Well, to each his own. But I find it an unnatractive body.

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Kratos wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

But oh with a comment like that, you must be intimidated! You must have been beaten up by a big girl! I cant wait to read the bs comments that people will post regarding these “woman”. [/quote]

So, why would think that when I can appreciate a more muscular woman who’s maintained her feminity and actually looks good?

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Kratos wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Sarcasm from you, I think actually. I’m a little slow on the uptake right now. Time for bed

See, I go farther, I don’t even find Christiana attractive, in the slightest.

At the risk of stating the obvious, women with extreme muscularity are unattractive, if not down right repulsive, to most men. That’s because such women look like men, and most men are straight.
Since I don’t wish to be judgemental, it is perfectly ok to look like that, and to be attracted to it. It’s just that such pictures belong on fetish sites, not here. In my humble opinion.
Dan

[quote]danweltmann wrote:
At the risk of stating the obvious, women with extreme muscularity are unattractive, if not down right repulsive, to most men. That’s because such women look like men, and most men are straight.
Since I don’t wish to be judgemental, it is perfectly ok to look like that, and to be attracted to it. It’s just that such pictures belong on fetish sites, not here. In my humble opinion.
Dan[/quote]

Fetish sites??? So muscular women are a fetish? Interesting.

There’s a line between a muscularly developed woman and a tranny. That line is where androgenic aas sides start to appear. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong if you like the later group, whatever floats your boat.

That guy forgot to take his clomid.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
danweltmann wrote:
Dan

Fetish sites??? So muscular women are a fetish? Interesting.[/quote]

I do it is a fetish. A man that gets a sexual charge from a very muscular woman [muscular past a certain poit] has a fetish the way people do that get a sexual charge from smoking and obese people.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
danweltmann wrote:
Dan

Fetish sites??? So muscular women are a fetish? Interesting.[/quote]

It’s actually a documented fetish. There are men who like muscular women and play lifting/sexual/dominance games. Liek they’ll have them benchpress them as foreplay and the like. It was talked about in an article hear by a photographer.

It also came up in phediphilia case I sat in on in court yesterday. The defendant had a fetish for muscular women and got off on this aspect and more. Unfortunately, he seems to also have a fetish for teenage girls, especially-and perhaps not suprisingly, ‘muscular’ teenage girls. He was a memeber of this Yahoo group called muscle teens: “A group for girls from 5 to 18 to show off their muscles.” But it’s truly a atrocious group, and indeed had girls as young as 5 doing ‘things’ with dumbells and posting in sexually suggestive ways. Really makes you sick in the pit of your stomach.

[quote]florin wrote:
That guy forgot to take his clomid.[/quote]

I concur…

And any of the guys trying to say crap about, what is wrong with a muscular woman? They are trying to hard to get in the T-Vixens pants on this site…

Imagine that beast in person! I can smell it’s stank breath from here…

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

I do it is a fetish. A man that gets a sexual charge from a very muscular woman [muscular past a certain poit] has a fetish the way people do that get a sexual charge from smoking and obese people.[/quote]

I like smoking obese people with an apple in their mouth over a low fire.

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?[/quote]

You go on wondering, there, Pal.

I hope you enjoy it.

Personally? I don’t like fat girls. They don’t turn me on.

Maybe I have some experience I’m not willing to talk about?

NO. I just don’t like fat girls.

It’s that simple, Sigmund.

No need for you to draw some “secret conclusion” from that fact. I also don’t like blondes as much as a saucy brunette or redhead.

Does that mean I have some SECRET that I’m not WILLING TO TALK ABOUT?!

No. I just like brunettes. It’s that simple, Freud.

Why you feel the need to psychoanalyze people based on what they WILL fuck and WON’T fuck is beyond me.

I don’t care if a girl has more muscle than me so long as it is a girl’s head on top of the body, and not a guy’s.

However, like everyone said, this photo isn’t really a good one to judge by…and to be honest, I think people are being a bit cruel.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
danweltmann wrote:
Dan

Fetish sites??? So muscular women are a fetish? Interesting.

It’s actually a documented fetish. There are men who like muscular women and play lifting/sexual/dominance games. Liek they’ll have them benchpress them as foreplay and the like. It was talked about in an article hear by a photographer.

It also came up in phediphilia case I sat in on in court yesterday. The defendant had a fetish for muscular women and got off on this aspect and more. Unfortunately, he seems to also have a fetish for teenage girls, especially-and perhaps not suprisingly, ‘muscular’ teenage girls. He was a memeber of this Yahoo group called muscle teens: “A group for girls from 5 to 18 to show off their muscles.” But it’s truly a atrocious group, and indeed had girls as young as 5 doing ‘things’ with dumbells and posting in sexually suggestive ways. Really makes you sick in the pit of your stomach.[/quote]

Male pedophilia for young girls has been strongly linked to latent homosexuality.

Young girls don’t look much different from boys, as their bodies are pretty much the same.

I’d say a guy with a “muscular woman” fetish possibly (not DEFINITELY just POSSIBLY) is a latent man-lover.

Someday, people will learn that taboo only creates bigger problems for society in the end.

Thanks, Christianity! We really REALLY appreciate it!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

I do it is a fetish. A man that gets a sexual charge from a very muscular woman [muscular past a certain poit] has a fetish the way people do that get a sexual charge from smoking and obese people.

I like smoking obese people with an apple in their mouth over a low fire.[/quote]

Heh. I’m curious how you get an obese person to put an apple in their mouth?

Do you coat it with Doritos and bacon fat first?

I bet they’d be more willing, if you did.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fat person eating fruit.

I do believe this is the same girl Christina Sondgroth…She has a nice face I think the lighting didn’t do her justice…

[quote]wires wrote:
…No need for you to draw some “secret conclusion” from that fact. I also don’t like blondes as much as a saucy brunette or redhead…

However, like everyone said, this photo isn’t really a good one to judge by…and to be honest, I think people are being a bit cruel.[/quote]

Settle down, Francis. I was just stirring the pot a little, pushing some buttons, making some trouble… All for fun.

For what it’s worth, I never cared for blondes as much either. I’m definitely a brunette man with a couple of auburn-haired girls in my past too.

I like meaty girls and hate supermodel types. I also don’t care for unexercised girls. See the fat-skinny thighs on “Cute Girl” in the PI Archives — that crap drives me crazy. Maybe when her ass starts to head south she’ll do something about it.

okay guys, it is okay now, we have a new Powerful Image of a real woman now…