Powerful Image: 7/13

Is that a he or a she?

His/her (it’s) face looks like the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

And is it checking its armpits for odor?

Ya I took a double take when I first saw it, kind of creepy.

At first it looks like a dude, but they have noticable breats.

But the face looks like it has a 5 oclock shadow…maybe it’s the lighting, either way I’m groosed out.

I’m with you guys, I checked here because I figured there would be a topic about it!

Are the pics getting smaller, or are the gals gettin’ bigger?

I think it’s Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed.

yes, will someone please let me know when teh horror stops? Serious I had to turn off the powerful image…

as austin powers would say
“That’s a man baby!!!”

Scott Stapp-prior to the bulking stage.

Mug shot after testing positive for steroids.

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
I think it’s Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed.[/quote]

Nice to know he’s keeping himslef in shape for a comeback.

Yo chumps, what’s all this BS?! Are you intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles than you?

My question is: Christina Who?

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
Yo chumps, what’s all this BS?! Are you intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles than you?

My question is: Christina Who?[/quote]

No, I’m not intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles than my own. I am intimidated by the prospects of taking a girl out on a date and then playing catcher at the end of the night.

dude, it looks like she has a jawbone that can give Cutler a run for his money.

Is that a 5:00 shadow i see?

I don’t understand guys who find masculine women attractive. A woman can have [relatively] large muscles and still be feminine and attractive. I don’t like masculine women whether they weigh 110 or 210.

[quote]maxx power wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:

My question is: Christina Who?

dude, it looks like she has a jawbone that can give Cutler a run for his money.

Is that a 5:00 shadow i see?[/quote]

I see a little goatee. The face also looks slightly like Dave Navaro I think.

you got it all wrong buddy…

you turn him errr her around and your going to notice a serious case of hemroids ala Ace Ventura…

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I don’t understand guys who find masculine women attractive. A woman can have [relatively] large muscles and still be feminine and attractive. I don’t like masculine women whether they weigh 110 or 210.[/quote]

It’s a weird angle and way too far away for some these “perceptions” and judgements.

She’s got meaty thighs, nice calves, breasts which may or may not be augmented, and she’s not all veiny (vascular) like the competitive steroid freaks — sorry you’re not getting a feminine/non-masculine vibe off of that. Personally, I’d reserve judgement until a close-up version is studied.

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?

jsbrook wrote:
I don’t understand guys who find masculine women attractive. A woman can have [relatively] large muscles and still be feminine and attractive. I don’t like masculine women whether they weigh 110 or 210.

It’s a weird angle and way too far away for some these “perceptions” and judgements.

She’s got meaty thighs, nice calves, breasts which may or may not be augmented, and she’s not all veiny (vascular) like the competitive steroid freaks — sorry you’re not getting a feminine/non-masculine vibe off of that. Personally, I’d reserve judgement until a close-up version is studied.

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?[/quote]

Same here. I didn’t notice her face until I saw the replies. I was looking at the tits and legs. Until I see some more pics, I will reserve my “that’s a MAN, baby” comments. It’s obvious that’s her hair swinging across her chin.

jsbrook wrote:

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?[/quote]

There not strong on my part. Just a genuine bafflement and disbelief at some of the females that have been posted that some guys here have found attractive. Maybe you’ve had some experience you got off on that makes this appealing to you that you’re not willing to talk about? lol Seriously, what about this and even more so some other female PIs can possibly be sexually arousing/attractive/appealing, etc…?

[quote]Kratos wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

These reactions are so strong and hastily blurted out that I have to wonder if some of you are once bitten, twice shy because of some experience you’re not willing to talk about?

Same here. I didn’t notice her face until I saw the replies. I was looking at the tits and legs. Until I see some more pics, I will reserve my “that’s a MAN, baby” comments. It’s obvious that’s her hair swinging across her chin.
[/quote]

Whatever way you cut it, I think it’s an ugly, masculine, unattractive female body with tits. Not to mention the face. There are feminine women with muscles I’ve found attractive such as Christiane Lamy.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Whatever way you cut it, I think it’s an ugly, masculine, unattractive female body with tits. Not to mention the face. There are feminine women with muscles I’ve found attractive such as Christiane Lamy.[/quote]

Maybe. But I’d have to see more pics. That one she doesn’t look too bad, maybe a bit too meaty.