Powerful Image: 6/21

Ooooooooh baby, I would just love to get my face buried in that snatcher-oo for a few hours on end.

Whos with me? Anybody?

Alright…I’m with you…not at the same time of course, but I’m with you.

Dude, her name is at the bottom. Google is your friend.
Try this:
http://www.avacowan.com/user/photo_album.php

Looking for a penis?

[quote]Bad John wrote:
Try this:
http://www.avacowan.com/user/photo_album.php[/quote]

She looks like a girl there.

[quote]Bad John wrote:
Try this:

$14.95!!! Ava ain’t my friend.

[quote]Bad John wrote:
Try this:

Holy shit!

She would be the man! She would be the man!!

She looks much softer and much hotter on the Johnny Crosslin site.

here she is off season and blond. or maybe its a diferent Ava Cowan???

[quote]heron wrote:
here she is off season and blond. or maybe its a diferent Ava Cowan???[/quote]

Same girl just blonde.

She looks better as a brunette. Either way that broad is finer’n frogs hair.

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
heron wrote:
here she is off season and blond. or maybe its a diferent Ava Cowan???

Same girl just blonde.[/quote]

That’s the same girl?! Unbelievable…

She looks great with a little bit of fat on her.

Well, well…I saw this pic several months ago when the VPX girls were informally voted “Best Booth Girls” at this year’s Arnold on another board I frequent. This picture was very popular due to a certain anatomical feature that her outfit seems to accentuate quite a bit…and, no, I’m not talkin’ 'bout the twins (EDIT: If you right-click on the picture and select “View Image”, it can be seen much better).

Never even thought to figure out who she was or that I’d see her again.

I was led to Ava’s myspace page by Google Imaging her name, and came across her profile. Saw one of her pics with the same outfit from the show on there and I suddenly realized where I’d seen her before.

Generally I can’t stand myspace, as the ridiclously big pages take forever to load and slow my computer way down, but if you feel like looking at a few more pics of her, here ya go. Today’s kick-ass Powerful Image is the first picture on the page:

[quote]CC wrote:
This picture was very popular due to a certain anatomical feature that her outfit seems to accentuate quite a bit…and, no, I’m not talkin’ 'bout the twins.

I was led to Ava’s myspace page by Google Imaging her name, and came across her profile. Saw one of her pics with the same outfit from the show on there and I suddenly realized where I’d seen her before.

[/quote]

Yeah, I dig what you’re talking about. The outfit really brings her eyes out.

BTW, she looks good for 99 years old. VERY good.

[quote]CC wrote:
EDIT: If you right-click on the picture and select “View Image”, it can be seen much better.

Well, well…I saw this pic several months ago when the VPX girls were informally voted “Best Booth Girls” at this year’s Arnold on another board I frequent. This picture was very popular due to a certain anatomical feature that her outfit seems to accentuate quite a bit…and, no, I’m not talkin’ 'bout the twins.

Never even thought to figure out who she was or that I’d see her again.

Generally I can’t stand myspace, as the ridiclously big pages take forever to load and slow my computer way down, but if you feel like looking at a few more pics of here, here ya go. Today’s kick-ass Powerful Image is the first picture on the page:

[/quote]

Wow, she’s actually extremely hot except for when she’s competition lean, I guess.

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
BTW, she looks good for 99 years old. VERY good.[/quote]

I thought that was pretty funny, myself. Talk about some bad-ass HRT.