Powerful Image 6/2/06-Best Caption!

[quote]TC wrote:
Some of guys probably go to monster movies and look for the zipper on the monster costume.

Maybe she’s photoshopped and maybe she isn’t.

It doesn’t matter; it’s not like you’re going to nail her anyhow.

My advice is sit back…and enjoy.
[/quote]

I sure did! :-]

[quote]Jinx Me wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Tight rounded ass. Shapely legs. They are not that thin. Tiny little waist. Nice boobs [probably fake]. It’s called a nice body for those who’ve never seen one.

It’s called a ‘fucking incredible’ body actually. Looks like she works out hard to get those killer, shapely legs, and is blessed with genetics that give her a naturally tiny waist and great ass (which is obviously enhanced by legwork). Okay, so the boobs are probably fake, but you can tell the girl works out. And I like the whole peeking in the fridge thing -yes, slim, muscular women do eat to stay that way… she doesn’t look painfully skinny or anything.

Though I always wonder when a girl’s face is completely hidden by hair, what they’re trying to hide…maybe she’s looking for some butter :P[/quote]

actually, it’s called a photoshop of tiffany teen. while she is quite bangable she is far from what i would call in great shape or genetically gifted.

[quote]Northcott wrote:
If you check those other thread links, you’ll see it is, indeed, a Photoshop job. I thought it was the real thing at first, too, and I do illustration for a living. <:)

The picture is actually of a lean girl who’s not nearly so endowed in chest or rear. Her waist isn’t that wasp thin, and her left leg doesn’t have that freaky hamstring bulge. It’s just some kid (that’s right, she looks underage in the real photos) who was trying to make a little cash off the net by having pictures taken while wearing skimpy clothes.[/quote]

So Barbie’s not real?

[quote]TC wrote:
It doesn’t matter; it’s not like you’re going to nail her anyhow.[/quote]

Ha ha ha! Brilliant!! :smiley:

[quote]Jinx Me wrote:
So Barbie’s not real? [/quote]

Not only a fake, but an underage one. When I saw the kid’s only about 15-16… or at least looks that young, my stomach did a sickly backflip.

[quote]TC wrote:
Some of guys probably go to monster movies and look for the zipper on the monster costume.

[/quote]

Agreed. But apparently its more fun to argue meaningless points on the Internet. lol

Far from photoshopped…

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Far from photoshopped…[/quote]

Take a gander at the larger version. You can actually see the line across her ham and rear where additional flesh has been added to round her out, and then airbrushed in.

This girl has perfect genetics.

“Should I have kept my ‘Jackrabbit’ in here?”

Hey, maybe her T-guy is out of town!

H2

[quote]Northcott wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Far from photoshopped…

Take a gander at the larger version. You can actually see the line across her ham and rear where additional flesh has been added to round her out, and then airbrushed in.
[/quote]

Oh, who cares. Enjoy the nice picture TC’s presented us with and stop analyzing it.

Check out the proportions. No way she is photoshopped. No, sir! All girls in Austria look like that, they are everywhere. In fact, while I am typing this, I am swatting one them with my mouse pad in order to keep her at distance. Shoo! Go away!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Northcott wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Far from photoshopped…

Oh, who cares. Enjoy the nice picture TC’s presented us with and stop analyzing it. [/quote]

shrug It’s my job, man. It’s always going in the back of my head.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Oh, who cares. Enjoy the nice picture TC’s presented us with and stop analyzing it. [/quote]

No shit. I thought we were supposed to come up with funny captions, not bore the living shit out of each other with our photoshop “brilliance”.

You mothers could suck the fun out of anything!

[quote]Northcott wrote:
shrug It’s my job, man. It’s always going in the back of my head.
[/quote]

What’s going in the back your head - how to suck the fun out of everything? Nice work, canucksi.

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

Why not?

It is obvious she wants me!

I think she really is built like that. That and a good camera angle.

LMFAO at Michael2507’s comment… “Shoo, go away”… LOFL

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
What’s going in the back your head - how to suck the fun out of everything? Nice work, canucksi.[/quote]

What? You’re that suggestible? Lemme try a new one…

Your bank account. Give me access to your bank account…

[quote]dre wrote:
I have seen that picture before and I was told that it was photoshopped. Not that there is anything wrong with that![/quote]

yeah, I have seen it around before as well…Nice lil pooper though, whether it is ‘chopped’ or not…