Powerful Image: 6/16/06

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
apayne wrote:
GREAT side boob.

I thought it was a beach ball.[/quote]

It’s not a tumah!

And I thought Jamie Eason couldn’t be topped. Thank you for saving my week. P.I.

http://www.kindindustries.com/viewAllPics.php?UID=3489

Hell yes.

[quote]R319 wrote:

Hell yes.[/quote]

Jackpot

She’s mouth watering juciey! AND, she lives in Fl. OMG, I live in Fl. That means were actually near each other. OMFG! Like, THAT’S HAIR RAISING CRAZY! :slight_smile:

Whoa, get this! She’s 5 foot even & she weighs 97 lbs. LOL, can you imagine how much fun she would be in MY sack?! I’d be flipping her in the air like a feather. WOW!

love them hips

[quote]Rykker wrote:
love them hips[/quote]

Nice floaters too.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
love them hips[/quote]

That’s the one picture when I looked at that link that almost had me jumping ship from Jamie being my favorite PI to Theresa.

At first I was like “C’mon guys you can’t say the new PI is your favorite PI of all time every week”, but when I saw those hips…mmmmmm…I love a pair of delicious hips.

I still dig Eason just a tad more because she has the “fitness” look, but man…

[quote]CC wrote:

I still dig Eason just a tad more because she has the “fitness” look…[/quote]

Definitely. This one is nice as well, though.

[quote]Boyder326 wrote:
R319 wrote:

Hell yes.

Jackpot
[/quote]

I just want to say thanks for that link. There are celebrities who don’t nearly that good. She should definitly be on magazine covers if she isn’t already.

Ya, giggity giggity alllll right

[quote]MrChill wrote:
Rykker wrote:
love them hips

Nice floaters too.[/quote]

She’s beautiful, but am I the only one to think the floaters are more like buoys?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Rykker wrote:
love them hips

Nice floaters too.

She’s beautiful, but am I the only one to think the floaters are more like buoys?[/quote]

It looks like she’s got a baby in a headlock…

Nick

[quote]ntroych wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Rykker wrote:
love them hips

Nice floaters too.

She’s beautiful, but am I the only one to think the floaters are more like buoys?

Nick [/quote]

LMAO!
Good one.

[quote]ntroych wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Rykker wrote:
love them hips

Nice floaters too.

Nick [/quote]

Ha! Well played…

I was actually realllllly hoping, after seeing the P.I. for the first time, that she was natural up top…

My hopes were quickly dashed.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
ntroych wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Rykker wrote:
love them hips

Nice floaters too.

Nick

Ha! Well played…

I was actually realllllly hoping, after seeing the P.I. for the first time, that she was natural up top…

My hopes were quickly dashed.
[/quote]

Hahahahha…come on, be serious. I was just hoping it wasn’t inoperable.

I just can’t get over how sexy it looks where her lower back ends and her ass curves around. Jesus H Christ.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Whoever picks the PI’s deserves a raise, a promotion or at least a free lap dance at Rick’s Tally Ho.[/quote]

Haha, holy crap, you’ve been to rick’s tally-ho too? I went there when I was on spring break in vegas. What a godawful place that was!