Powerful Image 5th March?

I never though white people got offended by the word “Cracker”.

You learn something new everyday.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
The best part about all of this is, the actual march 5th PI is an oiled up black guy.[/quote]

hahahahahah

[quote]HandOfGod wrote:
Cracker? I think over the pond here in America, it’s called a snapper. [/quote]

red snapper? as in the fish?

Chill the fuck out and answer the man’s question.

I can’t even tell if thats a real person, or if its a manequin or sculpture or something.

Secondly- why in the hell is he holding the flag of communist russia? isn’t kahula a hawain liqour?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
The best part about all of this is, the actual march 5th PI is an oiled up black guy.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I can’t even tell if thats a real person, or if its a manequin or sculpture or something.[/quote]
It looks like a drawing to me.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I can’t even tell if thats a real person, or if its a manequin or sculpture or something.

Secondly- why in the hell is he holding the flag of communist russia? isn’t kahula a hawain liqour?[/quote]

Kahula?! You apparently do not drink. It’s Kaluha[sp]. Approximately 20% alcohol. As far as a cracker, I thought the Keebler Elves were cracker makers, and that’s what my BLACK roommate in the Corps. taught me. So, I switched to other brands of crackers when I make my high protein chili, but that was a choice I had to make, but he also learned from me what my Confederate flag over my window wasn’t racist, but a statement that was defiant of the North’s impending taxation on the South’s crops that were sent to the northern states.

He understood, and we are still homies to this day. But I digress…

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

Secondly- why in the hell is he holding the flag of communist russia? isn’t kahula a hawain liqour?[/quote]

He’s a black guy … holding a Russian flag (okay, it’s a Soviet flag, but bear with me). He’s a Black Russian. As in the drink made with Kahlua.

[quote]stevenscherlock wrote:
I think you may have misinterpreted what I meant.

What I mean, is that she is extremely attractive!

In Australia, she’s a cracker, is a term for good looking lady.

1)shes a cracker
1)shes a good looking woman

Does anyone know who she is?

Cheers,

Stevo

[/quote]

I didn’t think for a second everyone was serious about the racist thing. I thought they were joking, so I played along. Shit hey.

[quote]shamus wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Secondly- why in the hell is he holding the flag of communist russia? isn’t kahula a hawain liqour?

Kahula?! You apparently do not drink. It’s Kaluha[sp]. Approximately 20% alcohol. As far as a cracker, I thought the Keebler Elves were cracker makers, and that’s what my BLACK roommate in the Corps. taught me. So, I switched to other brands of crackers when I make my high protein chili, but that was a choice I had to make, but he also learned from me what my Confederate flag over my window wasn’t racist, but a statement that was defiant of the North’s impending taxation on the South’s crops that were sent to the northern states.

He understood, and we are still homies to this day. But I digress…[/quote]

Yeah, thats why white folks still fly the stars and bars… protesting Northern Taxation on Crops…

Yeah

Back to the more important question: does anyone know who this is? I’d love to google up some more of these.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

He’s a black guy … holding a Russian flag (okay, it’s a Soviet flag, but bear with me). He’s a Black Russian. As in the drink made with Kahlua.[/quote]

OMFG, why did I not see that. So much for understanding the subtle messages of advertising.

And I prefer a Colorado Bulldog over a Black Russian.

[quote]tme wrote:
Back to the more important question: does anyone know who this is? I’d love to google up some more of these.

[/quote]

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
OMFG, why did I not see that. So much for understanding the subtle messages of advertising.
[/quote]

I actually saw the picture was titled “black russian.jpg” when I adblocked it, or I wouldn’t have figured it out either.

I’d rather see Putin in darkface selling booze.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
I actually saw the picture was titled “black russian.jpg” when I adblocked it, or I wouldn’t have figured it out either.
[/quote]

I didnt notice it, either until you pointed it out. But, after you did point it out… I realized on the guys left arm, in print you can see [quote]black ru[/quote]ssian.

[quote]emdawgz1 wrote:
shamus wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

He understood, and we are still homies to this day. But I digress…

Yeah, thats why white folks still fly the stars and bars… protesting Northern Taxation on Crops…

Yeah

[/quote]

For a period of 4 years, the stars and bars were the flag of a sovreign nation, that of the Confederate States of America. Many people have flags of other countries, or countries that were but are no longer. Some individuals may choose to have and possess the stars and bars to symbolize that sovreign nation.

I hope you realize that the civil war was not actually a war about slavery, and that the slaves were actually freed partially to shut down the southern war machine. Many people fail to understand that slavery was NOT the issue that sparked the civil war, it was the issue of states rights VS. federal control.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
stevenscherlock wrote:
Who is todays powerful image 5/3/07)?

She is a cracker!

And you’re racist. You pile of steaming shit.[/quote]

[quote]Andrew Dixon wrote:
stevenscherlock wrote:
Who is todays powerful image 5/3/07)?

She is a cracker!

Post your racist drivel on another board. Disgusting. [/quote]

You pair of pricks. Get a fucking clue.

Its so obvious he was relaying how hot she was rather than refering to her skin. You have actually proven to be the narrow minded ones by flaming a guy from somewhere else who has different lingo.

Im glad the word ‘pricks’ is universal.

Does anyone know who she is?

Cheers,

Stevo