T Nation

Powerful Image 5/6/05

Since no one else is stepping up to the plate, I will take a break from the political bantering and comment on something I think most of us will agree on…

I like todays Powerful Image!!! Much preferable to yesterdays King bloated. Thanks TC.

Ya, what a treat. Thanks, TC

Quoting Alpha-F on the “motivating physique pics” thread: “What motivates your penis does not motivate me” Maybe not, but can we come to a middle ground? I propose this girl’s navel…

that girl looks great, how is that not motivational? Why is that any worse than any of the guys posing or standing there in a bikini?

“Fitness competitor Christina Lindley has many of the attributes that are so highly prized by the superficial male.”

Um… Color me superficial.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
“Fitness competitor Christina Lindley has many of the attributes that are so highly prized by the superficial male.”[/quote]

Like boobies and low body fat, wearing nothing but a little leather and a mischievous come-hither grin?

Damn straight.

I was a little pissed to see all the hot chicks go away. Thanks for this I expect to see more next week!

I agree fellas! This woman is one helluva hottie! And that look she has on her face, make’s my pants get tighter in the groin section!

I would do her with everyone on this forum watching; she is that hot. One of my favorites even after seeing her put bugs in her mouth on Fear Factor.

Even I think she’s hot!

[quote]Lexie wrote:
Even I think she’s hot![/quote]

Even you? Do you usually prefer ugly chicks?

Christina needs me so badly. Now, I only have to convince her.

[quote]Snoop wrote:
I was a little pissed to see all the hot chicks go away. Thanks for this I expect to see more next week! [/quote]

You do realize that it’s fairly easy to find hot chicks on the internet, right?

[quote]Lexie wrote:
Even I think she’s hot![/quote]

Are you male or female? Would help me in fully assessing your statement
:wink:

[quote]pookie wrote:
Snoop wrote:
I was a little pissed to see all the hot chicks go away. Thanks for this I expect to see more next week!

You do realize that it’s fairly easy to find hot chicks on the internet, right?[/quote]

Oh. I guess you just opened pandora’s box…

" Fitness competitor Christina Lindley has many of the attributes that are so highly prized by the superficial male."

Could we call this projection?

Oh no, wait.

1. 95%, if not more, are superficial
  2. Rich people must be damn superficial, in general. They never date or marry uglies. Life must be hard when you’re rich, superficial, and on top of that that rich guy should be so unlucky as to be married to a woman who has both a good looking container and has some content too. Damn, that must be hell to live with. Yep, superficial is the way to go. A dumb broad is far easier to satisfy. But you can’t get to that prize woman if you’re not superficial.

Since good looks are easier to find than good brains, I’ll be a lazy and superficial bastard too. Sure is more fun than the opposite. Let us all enjoy the benefits of superficiality. It’s a victimless ‘crime’. Women like attention anyway.

Funniest thing is, by acting superficial, you’ll probably get a ‘deep one’ enraged, and this will help you sort her from the rest rather quickly. Then you can be deep with her. Oh, superficiality, so efficient and full of advantages. :0)