Powerful Image 4/29/05

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I’d hit it. Hot body. Tits and face are good enough. Besides, pussy don’t got no face

That’s just really offensive.

I know, I know, this is your area to scratch your nuts and all, and I shouldn’t look if I don’t want to be offended…
[/quote]

Alright-I apologize. I can see where you’re coming from. And I’m sure she’s a great girl as Mufasa said. As a 22-year old college senior living in a house with 9 other guys, you can tend to lose perspective of the outside world sometimes. In reality, I have a girlfriend and I respect women. I just talk shit sometimes, especially with my buddies. My heart’s in the right place, though. My female friends know that and that it’s all in good fun. But I guess that wouldn’t come through in a message-board. sorry if that bothered you. how about the ass-worship thread?

Bah… No apologies… I’d let her own me. It’d be insane.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I’d hit it. Hot body. Tits and face are good enough. Besides, pussy don’t got no face

That’s just really offensive.

I know, I know, this is your area to scratch your nuts and all, and I shouldn’t look if I don’t want to be offended…

Alright-I apologize. I can see where you’re coming from. And I’m sure she’s a great girl as Mufasa said. As a 22-year old college senior living in a house with 9 other guys, you can tend to lose perspective of the outside world sometimes. In reality, I have a girlfriend and I respect women. I just talk shit sometimes, especially with my buddies. My heart’s in the right place, though. My female friends know that and that it’s all in good fun. But I guess that wouldn’t come through in a message-board. sorry if that bothered you. how about the ass-worship thread?
[/quote]

I was pretty sure you were a good guy - consider it an under the table kick in the shins :slight_smile:

Jillybop…

It’s okay…you can kick him in the balls!!!

LOL!

Mufasa

[quote]

For some reason, this is one of my favorite pics of her…

Mufasa[/quote]

I think that is a great picture of her. She has a beautiful physique. You seem to find the best pics of women. Kudos to you, Mufasa.

Jana