Powerful Image 4/29/05

Holy Monkey, that is indeed a Powerful Image!

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
Holy Monkey, that is indeed a Powerful Image![/quote]

I thought that was my line! Holy Monkey indeed!

We need a name.

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
Holy Monkey, that is indeed a Powerful Image![/quote]

It nearly broke my zipper.

Well, her first name appears to be Nikki. Anybody have any guesses as to the rest?

[quote]smallnomore wrote:
Well, her first name appears to be Nikki. Anybody have any guesses as to the rest?[/quote]

Nikki Warner

[quote]pookie wrote:
smallnomore wrote:
Well, her first name appears to be Nikki. Anybody have any guesses as to the rest?

Nikki Warner

http://www.musclemoods.com/still/nikki_warner/nikki0180.htm[/quote]

I had to let out another Holy Monkey! When I checked out the site (thanks pookie) I would say that’s a damn fine blend of muscle and femininity!

Chick looks good from the back. Face and fake titties gotta go! Take a closer look my brethren.

[quote]The Surge wrote:
Chick looks good from the back. Face and fake titties gotta go! Take a closer look my brethren.[/quote]

What’s wrong, not masculine enough for ya?

Surge, I’ll slightly agree that her face isn’t America’s top model contender material, she’s still attractive though and there’s nothing wrong with that bod sillicone or not! But, if you’re spending time with babes that make her pale in comparison my hats off to you. Peace, Elk

[quote]pookie wrote:
smallnomore wrote:

Nikki Warner

http://www.musclemoods.com/still/nikki_warner/nikki0180.htm[/quote]

Interesting site; Moorea still wins.

Although, I must admit; my first guess was that was Moorea, as I’m sure I’ve seen that backdrop before…

…yeah… 'tis kinda sad when you start noticing repeats of backdrops in powerful images.

-FC

[quote]The Surge wrote:
Chick looks good from the back. Face and fake titties gotta go! Take a closer look my brethren.[/quote]

I’d hit it!

Nikki Warner, I’m a huge fan and I have actually had the chance to chat with her on a few occasions. i actually just got an email from her. She’s an awesome girl. I can start a thread of her pictures if you guys want. I did on another site and all those 16 year old kids had to say was negeative shit while their profile reads “max bench 205”

[quote]The Surge wrote:

Every one of you would do her if you got the chance.

[quote]The Surge wrote:

I’d hit it. Hot body. Tits and face are good enough. Besides, pussy don’t got no face

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1114903096070.Nikki5.jpg

The reality is that Nikki is a major sweetheart…is smart…and is one of those people who just seems “real”…

(She often post on another Bodybuilding site and I was able to meet her when she worked a booth at a contest…)

For some reason, this is one of my favorite pics of her…

Mufasa

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I’d hit it. Hot body. Tits and face are good enough. Besides, pussy don’t got no face

[/quote]

That’s just really offensive.

I know, I know, this is your area to scratch your nuts and all, and I shouldn’t look if I don’t want to be offended…

Geezohman! I gotta go hammer some nails now. That just caused some kind of erotic seizure.

oh you want hot images of nikki, thank me later

round 2, i’m onl ylooking at her arms, I swear