Powerful Image 4/27/05

Ok, not that I have anything against what she does to her body, but what is wrong with chicks like her? I don’t get it, can we get a female perspective here?

I’d fuck him.

I’m trying for calves like that.
I admire the effort she has put into working out.
In that regard, I consider it an appropriate Powerful Image.

[quote]yustas wrote:
Ok, not that I have anything against what she does to her body, but what is wrong with chicks like her? I don’t get it, can we get a female perspective here?

[/quote]

Well, I can’t say for sure, but I doubt that many of the women would be motivated if her pictures were posted in the motivating physiques thread in the sorority like they were by the ones of Cory, Rachel, and the T-MagMod.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
so what’s the score sheet look like? I didn’t know we were keeping track. Are we getting points for powda and stuff too?

Hah. It might be a good investment to start up an official T-Nation scoreboard.[/quote]

yeah but who judges?

she’s quite pretty and has a nice figure
so what’s the problem? she’s better looking then alot of women who lift and
i’d ask her out and the next day i’ll
be in a coffin with a shit eating grin
and my penis under my pillow because she
would have ripped off my member will
having sex died of blood loss…

Barton

OK, I’ll chime in… Like many of you, I totally respect the effort and hard work she has put in, but

DAMN, that’s nasty!

So what dude…

None of you will probably ever get the chance to meet this girl, you still have to respect the work that goes into a body like that…

You post a photo of a skinny girl and she’s ripped apart, you post a girl who’s a little yoked, you tear her apart as well. You post a girl with an obvious boob job and she gets the business for having fakies.

Everyone has the right to make their body any way they want…

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
OK, I’ll chime in… Like many of you, I totally respect the effort and hard work she has put in, but

DAMN, that’s nasty!

[/quote]

LMAO, glad to hear the female perspective.

No kidding. Bro she has created a very extreme change in her physique…she has gone from looking like a women to looking like a muscular completely castrated man with breast implants.

If she is happy great! However she is gonna get some ball-busting all in good fun, we dont really hate her. Relax.

I bet she could have made a few outstanding contributions to the shaving-thread…

I’ll say it again - is her face not pretty in THIS picture and THIS picture alone?

True she’s nasty in all the others, but from the neck up she’s a blonde bombshell in THIS picture.

Still, I guess if she took the cap off the male-pattern baldness might change my mind…

I’ll take one for the team! Guys, I’ll go in and hit it.

If you hit it make sure you hit it hard. I don’t want to see what it can do to a man that hit’s it first.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
If you hit it make sure you hit it hard. I don’t want to see what it can do to a man that hit’s it first.[/quote]

Kind of like those spiders doing it with black widows. If they don’t get away right after reaching their orgasm, BAM! It gets eatin.

[quote]mls jr. wrote:
I wouldn’t need the g-unit…to follow me around with a bitch like that.[/quote]

Exactly. You wouldn’t need those gay-unit bitches following you around trying to lick your sack with a bitch like that to do it for you.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1114758850480.THO3_A.jpg

I can respect her work and dedication. I think it is more aesthetic to produce a body that is athletic, instead of masculine.

I really see this as no different then what the extreme male bodybuilders do to their bodies. But it is their bodies, so each to their own.

And damn, most guys would be jealous of her body.

At least her face isn’t too androgenised. She’s doing something right.

I bailed out on her site when I got to the nudity. That’s just… no. Not my thing.