Powerful Image 4/27/05

how come guys will bag an ugly chick with a hot body but get all freaked out (as in they are having sex with a man and thus gay) by doing an ugly chick with muscles?

[quote]roadkill wrote:
Iron Bull wrote:
I’d need to kill a six pack first though.[/quote]

followed by a bottle of whiskey and lots of amphetamines to make me think that fucking her is a great idea.

It’s not so much the fear of being “gay” if you had sex with a chick like that so much as a psychological barrier most guys would have to try and get past. I mean very few women out there have such a physique, so you’d typically only find such a build on males, and even then it is still more of an exception than a rule in society. So on first glance, a guy might feel as if he is with another guy, which is enough to creep out most dudes. I suppose a penchant for such women is an acquired taste, no different than a guy who is into fat women, old women, psycho bitches, etc.

All of u guys would “beat it up”…

I wouldn’t need the g-unit or 280 lbs of meaness to follow me around with a bitch like that.look at those lats,JESUS CHRIST!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
I dunno…

The thought of her clit jamming me while I jam her…

maybe

Jamming you where? Sounds kind of gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

DB
[/quote]

It doesnt matter. It’s the fact that her clit is so enlarged it could jam me. Period.

[quote]BFG wrote:
how come guys will bag an ugly chick with a hot body but get all freaked out (as in they are having sex with a man and thus gay) by doing an ugly chick with muscles?[/quote]

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s because her external appearance (as well as her hormonal state), more resembles that of a man rather than a woman. I mean, I like muscularity in women, but I think there comes a point at which they lose all femininity, thus the recoil most men experience when seeing her from the neck down.

I think this is probably a genetic predisposition rather than a cultural phenomenon, too. There are characteristics we naturally associate with femininity and those that we associate with masculinity. Those characteristics we find attractive in members of the opposite sex exist so that we propogate our species. Thus the reason naked men are generally unatractive to other men, there’s no need for it biologically, it does nothing to further the production of offspring. Breasts have been a secondary sex characteristic and a symbol of fertility since before the dawn of civilization. I like breasts, therefore, I will be inclined to copulate with a member of the opposite sex and pass my genes on to my offspring.

A woman like this, however, blurs the lines between male and female (inside and out). My genetic code begins to conflict with that which I know to be true, “I know she’s a woman and thus should want to bang her, but damn she sure looks like a man…”

I mean, Christ, look at this one:

http://www.andysmusclewomen.net/Joanna/Pics/Joanna2806.jpg

[quote]billnutz wrote:
BFG wrote:
how come guys will bag an ugly chick with a hot body but get all freaked out (as in they are having sex with a man and thus gay) by doing an ugly chick with muscles?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s because her external appearance (as well as her hormonal state), more resembles that of a man rather than a woman. I mean, I like muscularity in women, but I think there comes a point at which they lose all femininity, thus the recoil most men experience when seeing her from the neck down.

I think this is probably a genetic predisposition rather than a cultural phenomenon, too. There are characteristics we naturally associate with femininity and those that we associate with masculinity. Those characteristics we find attractive in members of the opposite sex exist so that we propogate our species. Thus the reason naked men are generally unatractive to other men, there’s no need for it biologically, it does nothing to further the production of offspring. Breasts have been a secondary sex characteristic and a symbol of fertility since before the dawn of civilization. I like breasts, therefore, I will be inclined to copulate with a member of the opposite sex and pass my genes on to my offspring.

A woman like this, however, blurs the lines between male and female (inside and out). My genetic code begins to conflict with that which I know to be true, “I know she’s a woman and thus should want to bang her, but damn she sure looks like a man…”

I mean, Christ, look at this one:

http://www.andysmusclewomen.net/Joanna/Pics/Joanna2806.jpg

Bill[/quote]

Is that Jay Cutler’s sister? ;]

Her’s her personal site (There’s nudity after a couple clicks) www.joannathomas.com/

No man face to be found in that last link… NOT!

Dude looks more like a dude than me. I think I’d rather nail an actual trans-sexual before that thing. She’s probably got a dick bigger than mine.

With the exception of the huge muscles and 5 inch clit she is kinda cute.

all i can say is: i wouldn’t worry about going to prison if i kicked her ass.

Anybody notice in the nude pics one aereola is bigger then the other?

And fuck man she does kinda look like Jay Cutler’s sister.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
I dunno…

maybe

Jamming you where? Sounds kind of gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

DB

It doesnt matter. It’s the fact that her clit is so enlarged it could jam me. Period.[/quote]

so, since you said “maybe” does that mean you like having stuff jammed into you during sex?
:wink:

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
I dunno…

maybe

DB

It doesnt matter. It’s the fact that her clit is so enlarged it could jam me. Period.

so, since you said “maybe” does that mean you like having stuff jammed into you during sex?
:wink:
[/quote]

No no.

But I’ll award that comment 1 point. Chalk it up.

so what’s the score sheet look like? I didn’t know we were keeping track. Are we getting points for powda and stuff too?

I looked at her site, and for some reason, maybe its the hair and breasts I don’t know, she reminds me of what Anna Nicole Smith might look like if she was a bodybuilder.

The sad thing is, it looks like she used to be pretty before she manified herself.

And yes, “manified” is a real word. That I just made up.

Or andromorphized. That sounds more scientific.

[quote]goreilly wrote:
Her’s her personal site (There’s nudity after a couple clicks) Loading...

I knew I shouldn’t have gone to the site but then I went ahead and did it. Damn.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
so what’s the score sheet look like? I didn’t know we were keeping track. Are we getting points for powda and stuff too?
[/quote]

Hah. It might be a good investment to start up an official T-Nation scoreboard.