T Nation

Powerful Image 4/27/05

Aaaaahhhhh! That dude is wearing makeup so that he looks like a lady. Dudes wearing makeup kind of freaks me out.

DB

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1114624268720.edit2.jpg

Yeah, that is one scary picture. Funny, every guy on this board would want her if this is all they saw…

Actually I know her, shes only 13. Another sad case of schoolgirls using roids, a trend the media has warned us of thankfully…

I thought in that picture she has a fairly attractive face. And I wish my shoulders were that defined! (and who is it, btw? The last few Powerful Images had captions)

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Actually I know her, shes only 13. Another sad case of schoolgirls using roids, a trend the media has warned us of thankfully…[/quote]

LMFAO, that’s great.

That picture has me all kinds of confused in the pants.

[quote]sterno wrote:
Yeah, that is one scary picture. Funny, every guy on this board would want her if this is all they saw…[/quote]

You’re right, I like her face. And I wouldn’t mind having a body like hers. Maybe I’m just jealous.

DB

[quote]apayne wrote:
That picture has me all kinds of confused in the pants.[/quote]

Just remember she’s 13, so your confusion has pedo overtones…

Shes cute in the face, body is nice if you like muscular women. Kinda girl you’d go play dominoes and drink beer with and if you both got drunk, go home and seriously abuse each other sexually.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Actually I know her, shes only 13. Another sad case of schoolgirls using roids, a trend the media has warned us of thankfully…[/quote]

so you think you can tell just from looking at her these she’s using anabolics? :wink:

Joanna Thomas is her name. and yes, i would like to do her. actually, she would be doing the doing. apparently these juiced up females have amazingly strong testosterone induced sex drives and like to f*ck like there is tomorrow. Dan Duchaine used to write about that, huge clits, hairy faces, and all of the other wonderful things associated with heavy androgen use by females. He, btw, would most likely be a part of T-Nation were he alive today.

BFG

her face looks like Ashley Simpson.

La’
Redsol1

She is hot! Imagine the fun you could have with her!

[quote]redsol1 wrote:
her face looks like Ashley Simpson.

La’
Redsol1
[/quote]

Man, she doesn’t deserve that. It’s probably the worse that you could say.

I dunno…

The thought of her clit jamming me while I jam her…

maybe

Nah, her face looks like Christina Aguilera’s.
-MAtt

she doesn’t look that bad

I think she looks amazing in THAT picture - no virilization of the face…in fact her face is really pretty.

But then I look for other pics of her and she’s a man with women’s makeup in all the rest!

What gives?

look a little closer, you might want to bring a bag.

http://www.andysmusclewomen.net/Joanna/Pics/Joanna2701.jpg

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
I dunno…

The thought of her clit jamming me while I jam her…

maybe[/quote]

Jamming you where? Sounds kind of gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

DB

[quote]Iron Bull wrote:
she doesn’t look that bad[/quote]

yeah, she’s the hottest man with tits I’ve ever been attracted to. and the first too…but she’s fuckable. I’d need to kill a six pack first though.