Powerful Image 30.3.05

[Massive inhaling sound]

“Yup, that’s a dump in my pants…”

[quote]Squeak wrote:
This isn’t really a caption but I just find it kind of sad that he probably can’t pull his own pants up. I could be wrong though.[/quote]

He might be able to pull up his pants but I don’t think that he could wipe his ass without getting a lat cramp.

No getting around it, that dude is a freaking horse. Might even talk like one too.

Look at the height/width of his abs!

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Damn it! I spilled Peanut Butter down there and I can’t seem to find Foopa! I wonder if Joe needs a a P+F meal to help me out…[/quote]

look everybody, PP made a funny!
(insert clapping here)

“Can you get that for me? It’s been itchy for 6 months.”

“Due to organic hypertrophy, every time I fart, I blow my pants off.”

These make me look fat don’t they?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
“They shoulda told me HGH would make everything bigger except my weener!”[/quote]

Winner! That’s funny shit!

All the responses are funny as hell. Why would anybody want their legs that big? It makes your cock look soooo damn small! So stupid!

“300lbs of dynamite and 2 inches of wick”

Say what you like, that is big dude.

Who the hell wears boxers?

I wear my underwear so tight, I don’t even worry about birth control.

Plus, check out these cool colors.

“Damn sharts”

“Dammit Chad, it happened again. Can you grab my shorts and pull them back up for me, I can’t really bend over to reach them?”

How about a

you all are so fucking jealous. yes we all don’t want to look that freakishly big, butwhat fucking hypocrites you all are. Many of you cycle and inquire about gear all the time. You knock people for being too small, than knock people for being too big.

The bro looks good. My advice to all…GET A FUCKING LIFE!!

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
All the responses are funny as hell. Why would anybody want their legs that big? It makes your cock look soooo damn small! So stupid![/quote]

not if you have a big one…

how ya like dem apples?

…So then it started getting really hot and heavy, and I dropped trow…like this…and she just started laughing and pointing. pointing and laughing. Do YOU see anything funny?

The muscular midget was always ready for action. Anytime, anywhere, his pants would be off before you could say ‘do you work out?’

singing “I’m too sexy for my board shorts…”

/most cliched caption ever

[quote]deisel28 wrote:
How about a

you all are so fucking jealous. yes we all don’t want to look that freakishly big, butwhat fucking hypocrites you all are. Many of you cycle and inquire about gear all the time. You knock people for being too small, than knock people for being too big.

The bro looks good. My advice to all…GET A FUCKING LIFE!![/quote]

take a pill or a drink, bro, it’s all fun…

… One!!! uhuhhh huh… two!!! Two strings… huhhh huh uhuhuh!

Who the hell is this?
Can anyone tell me?
Very curious to know.