T Nation

Powerful Image 2005June17

Today’s Powerful Image is causing violent movement in my pants.

I’m not sure what it is … the shorts, the stance, the ass and legs, or all of it. I like to say that I don’t go for the platinum “whore” blonde look, but I most certainly wouldn’t tell HER that.

BFG

[quote]BFG wrote:

I’m not sure what it is … the shorts, the stance, the ass and legs, or all of it. I like to say that I don’t go for the platinum “whore” blonde look, but I most certainly wouldn’t tell HER that.

BFG[/quote]

here here!! i kinda have a feeling this is gonna be an epidemic. i’ve never had such a strong reaction to the Powerful Image before. who is this woman?

Powerful…No

Slutty and makes you want to pay good money for a lapdance…OH HELL YEAH.

I agree, the “whore yellah” blonde hair has got to go.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Powerful…No

Slutty and makes you want to pay good money for a lapdance…OH HELL YEAH.

I agree, the “whore yellah” blonde hair has got to go. [/quote]

Bah… It’s probably a wig anyway.

I didn’t notice she had hair…

[quote]BFG wrote:

BFG[/quote]

I get that same response when anything happens- The car starts, the wind blows, fish tank springs a leak,etc. Must be the Alpha Male. That is some good shit.

WTF is wrong with you people? The hair has to go? Not on my watch it won’t.

That’s some high quality grabbin hair.

Firstly, I would like to state for the record that I’m in a stable relationship. Secondly, I’m not a sexual maniac.

With this in mind, I can let my true reaction about this Powerful Image be shown:

WHO IS SHE!!!
MORE INFORMATION!!!
MORE PICTURES!!!
MORE PICTURES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

There.

She’s pretty hot, but I’m not like going ape shit over her.

Wonder if it’s the fact that I just had sex that’s got my enthusiasm curbed…

I’ll have to check back tomorrow.

She is Lynsey Beattie Aherne:

http://www.lynseybeattie-ahearne.co.uk/

Enjoy!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1119121378320.MSN_Hotmail_-_Message.jpg

Temperature guage…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
WTF is wrong with you people? The hair has to go? Not on my watch it won’t.

That’s some high quality grabbin hair. [/quote]

Heh. I’m with you on that, rj.

That is EXACTLY the kinda girl I’m focusing on right now. The “whore” platinum blonde is soo hot flowing down a girls back with a dark tan when she’s on her hands and knees. Plus if you get some nut in it it just kinda blends in :slight_smile: Two of the girls I’m seeing right now are bleach blonde and one is a dirty blonde…very dirty…oohhh sooo dirty. Naughty naughty naugthy.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
That is EXACTLY the kinda girl I’m focusing on right now. The “whore” platinum blonde is soo hot flowing down a girls back with a dark tan when she’s on her hands and knees. Plus if you get some nut in it it just kinda blends in :slight_smile: Two of the girls I’m seeing right now are bleach blonde and one is a dirty blonde…very dirty…oohhh sooo dirty. Naughty naughty naugthy. [/quote]

Whoa, there are other forums for talk like this.