Powerful Image 12/9/05

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
I’d hit it.

I think if more women would think like Jillybop - we could have lasting world peace.

Yeah, but I meant with my hockey stick…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmmm,

thinking of the ways that Jilly is using that hockey stick…
:wink:

So I’m not the only sicko who thought of that immediately.[/quote]

A vision of bliss…

Lovely ass, but I have to say the images are becoming less and less powerful. They’ve just been a bunch of softcore fit chicks recently. Where’s the POWER gone?

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
Lovely ass, but I have to say the images are becoming less and less powerful. They’ve just been a bunch of softcore fit chicks recently. Where’s the POWER gone?[/quote]

apparently you mised the argument about the fake tan? She looked pretty fit to me.

[quote]heron wrote:
alstan90 wrote:
Lovely ass, but I have to say the images are becoming less and less powerful. They’ve just been a bunch of softcore fit chicks recently. Where’s the POWER gone?

apparently you mised the argument about the fake tan? She looked pretty fit to me.[/quote]

Uhh yah,

I believe she looked quite powerful. Or do they need the horse face to prove anabolics to be powerful to you?

I vote for more hot chicks with huge breasts.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
Lovely ass, but I have to say the images are becoming less and less powerful. They’ve just been a bunch of softcore fit chicks recently. Where’s the POWER gone?[/quote]

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:

alstan90 wrote:

[/quote]

second

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:

[/quote]

3rd!