Powerful Image 12/28/05

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
I think she looks fantastic. I find it interesting when a woman’s thighs are bigger than her butt - it just makes me pause and go “hmmmm”…

It makes me pause and go yummmmmmmmmmmmm, and dab the bead of sweat from my forehead.[/quote]

You mean the bead of semen right?

[quote]CaptainLogic wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
I think she looks fantastic. I find it interesting when a woman’s thighs are bigger than her butt - it just makes me pause and go “hmmmm”…

It makes me pause and go yummmmmmmmmmmmm, and dab the bead of sweat from my forehead.

You mean the bead of semen right?[/quote]

And this guy accuses me of saying things just to piss people off! Here we are, enjoying the ‘view’ and along comes Monkeyboy…

You mean the bead of semen right?[/quote]

No, that’s after I totally thrash her ass.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
CaptainLogic wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

It makes me pause and go yummmmmmmmmmmmm, and dab the bead of sweat from my forehead.

And this guy accuses me of saying things just to piss people off! Here we are, enjoying the ‘view’ and along comes Monkeyboy…

[/quote]

Captain Logic is Monkeyboy?

[quote]tumbeh wrote:
She is hot but…ladies, why oh why do you insist on those cheesy tribal tattoos on your backs? Her jaw and lack of eyebrows are one thing, but stupid tattoos just scream turn-off.[/quote]

I would normally agree with you here. I am not a big fan of tats, but I’d let these go. They kinda add to her physique IMO.

The first thing that came to my mind was very primal, ram her from behind, seriously I don’t think it would last very long. ha ha ha, oh well

tin can

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
CaptainLogic wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

[/quote]

He just rubbed one out cause the picture was so amazing…understand now?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:

[/quote]

He’s confusing the picture of a ninja turtle with a monkey…I guess someone’s been out of the culture loop for a good fifteen years.

BIGRAGOO wrote:

He’s confusing the picture of a ninja turtle with a monkey…I guess someone’s been out of the culture loop for a good fifteen years.[/quote]

A Ninja Turtle doesn’t qualify as culture in my book. The fucking thing looks like some kind of goddam monkey.

Someone who follows the Ninja Turdsels doesn’t deserve to be called Captain Logic. He should be Major Richard Head.