Powerful Image 12/16/2005

TC, Ya gotta start putting captions under these pictures, that way as soon as the PI loads we can bust open google’s image finder.

My 2 cents: When we had this chick before I thought “wow, great stuff!”. But this pic just doesn’t seem to do it for me [yes I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane given the opportunity], but its just not as hot as her other pics. Honestly I didnt even realise it was the same chick at first.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
Don’t worry. I’d drink her bathwater.

2nd that.

She is way above SG. SG has made great progress but, lets not be stupid here.

Even Chris Reeves would get wood from this chick.
[/quote]

She is defanitely a babe. But it doen’t look like she has ever touched a weight. I’m not sure who is hotter overall, but SG does have a better body.

[quote]paul bunyan wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I think we should have Southerngirl up there… kinda like what Caveman did.

I second that. Southerngirl’s body is way better. [/quote]

I third that!!! Plus, SouthernGirl is REAL, and isn’t Photoshopped to hell. -Starkdog

The previous Powerful Image was better. With shoulders like she had, there’s no falling off :slight_smile:

the girl is goodlooking and appears
to have real boobs and all and i have no problem with her and regards to southergirl, just as beautifull as the powerfull image, she should be one, and have somone who takes professional photos do some pics of her and post in the powerfull images, would make me and every other t-men quite happy…

Barton

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys prefer certain body types and physiques over others. It’s just a matter of personal preference and taste.

I think it’s safe to say majority of the women on the powerful images would be considered “hittable” by majority of the men on T-Nation. Women and sex are like pizza…some are better than than others, and my favorite may not be your favorite, but no matter what you’ll probably still eat it without complaints.

[quote]The Brain wrote:
TC, Ya gotta start putting captions under these pictures, that way as soon as the PI loads we can bust open google’s image finder.

My 2 cents: When we had this chick before I thought “wow, great stuff!”. But this pic just doesn’t seem to do it for me [yes I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane given the opportunity], but its just not as hot as her other pics. Honestly I didnt even realise it was the same chick at first.[/quote]

Okay, I switched it.

Better?

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
TheSicilian wrote:
I wouldn’t bang her w/ your dick.

What the hell is the world coming to?

The girl in the pic is Joana Krupa, the world’s highest paid and most sought after swimsuit model.

I must be living in a different universe.

[/quote]

Seriously. I am beginning to question WTF is happening in my own state when a fellow Nutmegger writes something like that. I need to hear a rationale as to why. There has to be SOME kind of reasoning (no matter how tortured).

I defy anyone to look at these photos of Joana and not [i]objectively[/i] conclude this is one of the most beautiful women on the planet:

[quote]SouthernGirl wrote:

but no matter what you’ll probably still eat it without complaints. [/quote]

Yes.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
The Brain wrote:

My 2 cents: When we had this chick before I thought “wow, great stuff!”. But this pic just doesn’t seem to do it for me [yes I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane given the opportunity], but its just not as hot as her other pics. Honestly I didnt even realise it was the same chick at first.

Okay, I switched it.

Better?

[/quote]

WOW, you got him to change the powerful image with one simple request!

I’d like to request that all female powerful images be nude, with a respectful/tasteful pose of course.

Back on topic, she is definitley hittable (I noticed that I have a fairly wide range when it comes to this), but I’d still take either SG or AG over her.

Good analogy there with the pizza. Only certain women will be a ‘pizza’, but out of those pizzas, some people will like certain ones over the others.

And for the record, it doesn’t matter if you get your appetite from looking at the supreme pizza, as long as you eat your home-made pizza. (I was going to say microaved pizza but that would be kinda insulting to my wife :wink:

[quote]jjl51 wrote:

I’m sure you’ve heard this before but who’s the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken…

[/quote]

LOLOL - real cold, but I laughed my tail off!

I think I’d surgically remove half my schlong just to stick the remaining stump in her.

And guys… enough kissing up. She ain’t gonna suck you off for it.

[quote]The Brain wrote:

My 2 cents: When we had this chick before I thought “wow, great stuff!”. But this pic just doesn’t seem to do it for me [yes I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane given the opportunity], but its just not as hot as her other pics. Honestly I didnt even realise it was the same chick at first.[/quote]

Oh, please. I’d hit it in a second!!!

Let me elaborate. I’d hit it repeatedly.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Okay, I switched it.

Better?

[/quote]

I like what I’m seeing, thou I didn’t mean for you to change the pic, I was, and am, very pro-Joanna, cheers anyway mate. I also very much appreciate you taking on board my caption suggestion.

[quote] I wrote somet stuff, then ruglayer09052000 wrote:
Oh, please. I’d hit it in a second!!!
[/quote]

As I said before, I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane [or, if that analogy doesn’t work - hump her like a chiwawa on speed], it just wasn’t one of her best pics. Happily Kuz supplied us with some splendid material, and TC updated it. Four thumbs up! :wink:

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
The girl in the pic is Joana Krupa, the world’s highest paid and most sought after swimsuit model.
[/quote]

Thus proving once again that life isn’t fair… there’s dozens of girls walking around every college campus that look exactly like her (with a professional stylist), many much better. She must have one hell of an agent.

-Dan

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:

Thus proving once again that life isn’t fair… there’s dozens of girls walking around every college campus that look exactly like her (with a professional stylist), many much better. She must have one hell of an agent.

-Dan[/quote]

Perhaps they are not interested in having semi nude photographs of themselves circulated worldwide. Perhaps they wish to be recognised for other accomplishments.

Today with the internet, images are now distributed worldwide and can wind up in places or on websites you may not want to be affiliated with. Women (and men) should be careful about what images they post on the net. You may think it’s a really good idea today, but it may come back to haunt you.

Just my $.02

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
Atomic Dog wrote:

-Dan[/quote]

Or perhaps proving that your eyes have gone bat shit crazy.

[quote]starkdog wrote:
I third that!!! Plus, SouthernGirl is REAL, and isn’t Photoshopped to hell. -Starkdog[/quote]

I don’t know what you think is fake on the Joana, but Southern Girl made a whole thread about her breast implants. Definitely not taking anything away from her accomplishments or her good looks, but what is real on SG that isn’t real on Krupa?

Gentlemen,

May I present Exhibit C: