Powerful Image 12/11/06

This guy is a BEAST!!!

And the look on his face looks like he is about to kill someone. Looks like he broke into someone’s house and is looking for someone.

That is one very large individual I would never make mad.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
This guy is a BEAST!!!

And the look on his face looks like he is about to kill someone. Looks like he broke into someone’s house and is looking for someone.

That is one very large individual I would never make mad.[/quote]

Yea but you know what “they” say, yea he is big but he is slow and weak. you can probably biatch slap him and run away before he could respond :wink: Yea right go ahead and try that LOL

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Looks like he broke into someone’s house and is looking for someone.
[/quote]

Yeah, because everyone in a pissed-off rage breaks into a house and then nicely pulls the door shut behind them. Idiot.

I think he’s trying not to fart.

Will Harris I think

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
And the look on his face looks like he is about to kill someone. Looks like he broke into someone’s house and is looking for someone.[/quote]

According to you…

Being black
+
inside a house

He broke into it and is looking to kill someone.

NICE!

[quote]PGA wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

According to you…

Being black
+
inside a house

NICE![/quote]

Here we go…

Man this guy is so big he looks fake, look at the size of his wings. It’s as if the upper 1/4 of him is one person and the other 3/4 is another.

I think they photoshopped HIS face onto MY body… PGA, will you get on the case?

Chad

they must have built the house around him, no way would he get through a standard door

[quote]Super Chad wrote:
I think they photoshopped HIS face onto MY body… PGA, will you get on the case?

Chad[/quote]

no photoshop do a google and youll see more pics of this beast

Do you think he gets winded walking up stairs?

[quote]PGA wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

According to you…

Being black
+
inside a house

NICE![/quote]

PGA,

I wasn’t trying to make it a racial statement in any way, that’s what it looks like to me.

Even if the person was caucasian, hispanic, japanese, middle eastern, or any race, I would have said the same thing.

Didn’t mean to be racially insensitive in any way. My apologies. Sorry if you were offended, no harm intended.

Jesus H Christ al-fuckin-mighty

What I want to know is - WHERE did he buy his singlet? That top is great, looks like it was made for big guys, anyone know?

Also, why would someone break into a house in underwear? More likely he looks pi#$ed because he got robbed - they took the shirt off his back lol

I am not familiar with this guy but if the pics are real and his waist is that small then GOOD ON HIM that is what I like to see, looks great.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
PGA wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

According to you…

Being black
+
inside a house

NICE!

PGA,

I wasn’t trying to make it a racial statement in any way, that’s what it looks like to me.

Even if the person was caucasian, hispanic, japanese, middle eastern, or any race, I would have said the same thing.

Didn’t mean to be racially insensitive in any way. My apologies. Sorry if you were offended, no harm intended.[/quote]

I was joking.

photoshop.