Powerful Image 12/07/05

Yep Just beat it to death.

Boobs are great.

This REALLY gets boring everytime TC post a muscular woman.

And old…

We get it…most of you guys wouldn’t “Hit it”. Who cares?

You know what, stud? She probably wouldn’t “hit” most of you guys either.

Anyone know her name?

Mufasa

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
No Photoshopping in the face most FBBs do not Dyo-Derm the face as it can turn out blotchcy also a blank canvas is easier to apply makeup on, Her face is still tan but without the Fast -Tan the stage lights wash it out.[/quote]

I always wondered about that…the deep bronze bod with the white face always looked a little odd.

Hey, at least she doens’t have a hint of man-looking face for being so muscular!

I remember reading that out of every single mammal on the planet human females have by far the largest breasts relative to total weight. Much larger than needed for food. So they probably evolved recently purely to be sexual “ornaments” to attract men.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:

hahaha ahha ah ha ahahahah aha aha ahh

wait

ahahahha ahahahaha aha ahahahahah

okay, let me break it down…

there is a reason that men like breasts. it has to do with Evolution. you know, the thing that determines most of who you are and what you’re capable of.

anyways, babies are what makes the world go round. babies need food. boobs feed babies. women have boobs. women have babies. women need sperm in order to have babies. men have sperm. men need to give sperm to women. men need to care enough about giving sperm to women. yadda yadda yadda.

the humans that survived are the ones that had ancestors of men who were attracted enough to things with boobs (women, boobs are essential for reproduction) that they gave them their sperm.

of course that’s only a teeny teeny part of the story, but it is a substantial reasons why men like boobs and we can never explain why.

what you originally said is like saying “why do men like butts? they’re just flesh. so is steak. hell, why do men even like women in the first place?”

the attraction that men and women have for each other can be explained rather easily wrt Evolution. that’s not the only reason, though, but easily the biggest.[/quote]

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I remember reading that out of every single mammal on the planet human females have by far the largest breasts relative to total weight. Much larger than needed for food. So they probably evolved recently purely to be sexual “ornaments” to attract men.
[/quote]

I sure as hell wont complain! Would you?

breasts are nice. if you would, it’s the total package that should catch the eye. this woman is awesome! the abs, the quadriceps… and i think she has a really pretty smile. definately a professional. does anyone see that? her work ethic and eating habits would CRUSH most of us!

she is a T-Nation goddess

No.

No I would not.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

I sure as hell wont complain! Would you?[/quote]

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
This REALLY gets boring everytime TC post a muscular woman.

And old…

We get it…most of you guys wouldn’t “Hit it”. Who cares?

You know what, stud? She probably wouldn’t “hit” most of you guys either.

Anyone know her name?

Mufasa[/quote]

We get it…we get it

everytime they post some ‘godess’ up here guys want to know her name.

Who cares.

And I’m bettin’ that face is photoshopped. Any takers?

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
No tits.[/quote]

That’s OK, because that’s not a woman.

Actually that brings up an interesting point. If she were posing without the bikini top and the same photo was shown here, how many of us would assume we were looking at a dude?

[quote]florin wrote:

That’s OK, because that’s not a woman.[/quote]

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Actually that brings up an interesting point. If she were posing without the bikini top and the same photo was shown here, how many of us would assume we were looking at a dude?
[/quote]

A dude with a small penis

…slightly off topic…

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can’t deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

More beating of the subject:

Yea, most of us are programed to be attracted to the shape of breasts. I saw it on a National Geographic special about human sexuality.

Although a fat flabby gut may be made up of some of the same tissue, I just don’t see them as the same thing as breasts.

As for the Powerful Image, I do think the woman has a very attractive face, would be more attractive to me in the off season, and deserves TONS of credit for her dedication and work ethic to get a body like that.

Dude, that women is fuckin’ gorgeous! Tight ass body and a pretty face. Great smile. But she needs some tits!

this thread irritates me…

[quote]sic 10-52 wrote:
What the fuck do you expect with bf that low? At least she didn’t get fake ones.[/quote]

She should have. Not enough is just as bad as too much. But, wtf, it`s her body after all…

I’d hit it. In a heartbeat.

I like tits, but I’m glad she doesn’t have the spasticly large fake tits that a lot of female bodybuilders have. They look stupid when their bodyfat is that low.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
this thread irritates me…
[/quote]

Me too! How can a guy come on these boards and put down guys who like breasts?

That is what you are talking about, right?