Powerful Image 12/02/05

[quote]tharren wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Right click and save. More often than not, you can find out the name that way.

By the way, isn’t this the infamous gluteal fold TC was talking about in his sprint article that appeared (and subsequently disappeared) today?

Do you mean right click and properties? Save came up untitled, but properties listed her name. Sweet tip either way, now back to figuring out a way to get a job in Brazil.[/quote]

When you right click and save, it doesn’t show the person’s name in the file name until you actually save it to your computer and go back to it; then the name is usually in the actual file name.

[quote]tharren wrote:
michael2507 wrote:

By the way, isn’t this the infamous gluteal fold TC was talking about in his sprint article that appeared (and subsequently disappeared) today?

Do you mean right click and properties? Save came up untitled, but properties listed her name.[/quote]

Selecting the save function produced this character string:

837775.1133538704738.Fernanda_Goeth.jpg

I guess I should note that I am using the German version of Mozilla Firefox and thus there can be minor differences in handling. Whatever, at least we were able to add a name to the face/glutes.

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
I just had to comment on this one.

1. Yes she is Beautiful.

2. Yes she has pretty feet.

3. As a Honorary PHD in Bootyology I always find it amazing how people do not appreciate a good ass when they see one. And this is a good ass there is a differance in a big fat ass and a ass with class. A ass should have some thickness and heft to it as well as shape and a certain amount of tone and fullness.

The typical average cookie cutter, Blonde haired blue eyed bikini babes usualy do not have this instead they usually have no ass at all and spend more time arching their back to emphasize what little or non existant ass they have yet countless guys will stand around with drool running down there chin saying “Would ya get a look at the ass on her” While true coniseurs will look in amazement and say what ass exactly are you looking at! This becomes more than apparent when they slip jeans on a flat ass without fat or muscles on it looks like well a flat ass no matter how tight the jeans, no matter how much you arch the back, no matter how fake the boobs or how Barbie doll the hair and eyes.

In conclusion I reinterate she has a good ass![/quote]

As a fellow PhD, I concur with your statements.

She certainly has it…

…all!

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
I just had to comment on this one.

1. Yes she is Beautiful.

2. Yes she has pretty feet.

3. As a Honorary PHD in Bootyology I always find it amazing how people do not appreciate a good ass when they see one. And this is a good ass there is a differance in a big fat ass and a ass with class. A ass should have some thickness and heft to it as well as shape and a certain amount of tone and fullness.

The typical average cookie cutter, Blonde haired blue eyed bikini babes usualy do not have this instead they usually have no ass at all and spend more time arching their back to emphasize what little or non existant ass they have yet countless guys will stand around with drool running down there chin saying “Would ya get a look at the ass on her” While true coniseurs will look in amazement and say what ass exactly are you looking at! This becomes more than apparent when they slip jeans on a flat ass without fat or muscles on it looks like well a flat ass no matter how tight the jeans, no matter how much you arch the back, no matter how fake the boobs or how Barbie doll the hair and eyes.

In conclusion I reinterate she has a good ass![/quote]

Right said!!!

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
tharren wrote:
michael2507 wrote:

Do you mean right click and properties? Save came up untitled, but properties listed her name.

Selecting the save function produced this character string:

837775.1133538704738.Fernanda_Goeth.jpg

I guess I should note that I am using the German version of Mozilla Firefox and thus there can be minor differences in handling. Whatever, at least we were able to add a name to the face/glutes.[/quote]

Amen!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
…all![/quote]

Oh shit!!! I couldn’t access the link that was posted earlier, so THANK YOU for putting that remarkable ass shot up. DAmn!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
…all![/quote]

She is another example of why I think brown eyed brunettes rule!!!

makes me want to bite into that, develope lock jaw and be dragged to death.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I really dig the hint of tan lines. [/quote]

Ditto. I was wondering if I was the only one who dug that kind of thing.

The gluteal fold indicates poor glute and hamstring development. In this case, though, I guess poor doesn’t seem to be the right word…[/quote]

The gluteal fold TC is talking about indicates poor glute and hamstring development when viewed from the side profile.
As you can tell from this picture, the gluteal fold is not visible from a side profile - she has a nice smooth curve.

Wow…she is so hot she could give a dog a bone…

Anyways if you go to the web page that is shown in that photo (http://www.belladasemana.com.br/), and if you click on arquivo, you can find wallpapers and other pictures of her. The site is in spanish so i don’t know what it says, but it sure as hell doesn’t matter.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Fernanda Goeth

Ok, thanks. Oh, yes, I’d hit it!!![/quote]

I’d bite it…HARD!

Fernanda is certainly a natural beauty, isn’t she?

Mufasa

[quote]Vyapada wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
The gluteal fold indicates poor glute and hamstring development. In this case, though, I guess poor doesn’t seem to be the right word…

The gluteal fold TC is talking about indicates poor glute and hamstring development when viewed from the side profile.
As you can tell from this picture, the gluteal fold is not visible from a side profile - she has a nice smooth curve.[/quote]

Nice. Nevertheless, to put it in TC’s words, a well-developed hamstring/glute junction is smooth, the hamstring flows uninterrupted into the glute. In my opinion, the position specified in the article is meant to enable you to view the area in the mirror and thus secondary. The picture you posted shows a nice transition, yet she displays a strong pelvic tilt so it definitely seems hard to ass-ess from that one. I guess we would have to survey the matter in dispute in real life to get an unambiguous answer.

I guess we would have to survey the matter in dispute in real life to get an unambiguous answer.[/quote]

You have my backing, sir!

[quote]Vyapada wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
The gluteal fold indicates poor glute and hamstring development. In this case, though, I guess poor doesn’t seem to be the right word…

As you can tell from this picture, the gluteal fold is not visible from a side profile - she has a nice smooth curve.

[/quote]
no.

she has the glute/ham fold. your pic has a pelvic tilt, this will make any person seem to not have a g/h fold. if the pic attached then if you look closely you’ll see the fold.

a couple other points…

1. her ass is very fine, but better ones exist. hell, mine’s nicer and im a guy. as much as i know all you probably wnat me to post pics of my ass, i wont.

2. her face is better than her ass.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
no.

she has the glute/ham fold. your pic has a pelvic tilt, this will make any person seem to not have a g/h fold. if the pic attached then if you look closely you’ll see the fold.

a couple other points…

1. her ass is very fine, but better ones exist. hell, mine’s nicer and im a guy. as much as i know all you probably wnat me to post pics of my ass, i wont.

2. her face is better than her ass.[/quote]

Wuf,
I agree that is a much better pic of her side profile, and I retract my assertation that she has no gluteal fold.
She is leaning slightly backwards but as far as I can see there is very little pelvic tilt.
Good call!