Powerful Image 11/2/05

[quote]randman wrote:
Estro-Boy…I like it. In the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy’s redneck jokes. I will now help you determine if you are, indeed, an Estro-Boy.

If you comment on the 11/02/05 PI and say you wouldn’t hit it…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If you say that this PI is too muscular, too tanned, too ripped, and you completely overlook her beautiful god-given ass that I would suck, lick and fuck…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If your taste in women is so narrow that the 5’8", brunette, with a dimple on the left cheek, and the ghost-like pale skin, that curiously resembles your mom, is the only type of women who gets a penis flinch out of you…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If you have posted more than three times on T-Nation complaining about the “looks” or “atrractiveness” of more than one PI or other female picture when the majority of healthy testerone-filled manly men would have eat the aforementioned girls poo-nanny for lunch…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If your taste in women represent 0.0001% of the female population…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If you focus on the one or two flaws of any women’s pic and you miss the one unbelievable body part of aforementioned pic…you may be an Estro-Boy…

If this post pisses you off in the least bit…you ARE an Estro-Boy…[/quote]

LOL! That’s good, randman!

C’mon fellas…we all know that almost any man would at least entertain the idea of hitting it if the women in question even qualifies as remotely attractive in his book. Sure we go especially ga-ga over a woman who looks like, say, Jenny McCarthy. But honestly, unless the woman has an adam’s apple, a penis, kind of resembles big foot, or was definitely a man at some point in her life, most guys can probably find enough to like in order to “hit it”. It’s kind of like pizza…even when it’s bad, it’s not really that bad upon further review.

Randman you are my hero once again. There has not been one PI to date that would not get a severe trouncing by me. AND I actually have pretty high standards. Did any of you who made some sort of negative comment about her even look at her ass? That ass is so nice you could honestly take a sleeping bag and some MRE’s and live in that thing for a month. I don’t care if the rest of her was pink and blue polka dots and she had a head like the guys on beetle juice after they were shrunk by that shaman guy.

Well MAYBE i’d have to paper bag her then but you get the idea.

V

I find it…mmm, lets go with entertaining, that people on a body building website still seem to have no concept of relative size when it come to MUSCLE!

Also that some of you apparently can’t recognize pro tan, and when you do recognize it, in case the image itself wasn’t indicative enough, deduce that maybe she is relatively close to competition and likely depleted. And that it is very difficult to determine the actual size when a buff indivudual is essentially unclothed. Like those comparison pics of Christianne, who looked enormous around 135. I think T-Mag Mod also said she was 140 and a size 4. The woman in this PI competes at 140 so how big do you really think she is? I am truly curious.

I agree that she could benefit from a quality conditioning product, unless this is an old picture. The 80’s were so unkind.

no squishiness, no hard-on.

how could i hit it then?

I remember when this lady disappeared off the bodybuilding scene. It was pretty sudden. One day she was a champion at the Jan Tana, and then the next day she was gone. I read a quote somewhere that she became religious or something to that effect.

she is a bit muscular, but her posing routines were sexy as hell. She used to wear this black studded wet look posing outfit, I was a teenager the first time I saw her in it and I popped a big boner! Her posing routines actually caused a bit of a stir in bodybuilding cause a lot of the judges thought they might be too suggestive and sexy! finding out that she was once a stripper now makes a lot of sense.

Wow…that’s Rutkowski? That can’t be the same girl from the late 80’s-early 90’s. That Denise was a beast. This pic looks very sexy, IMO. Yeah, probably a bit muscular for most people, but nothing compared to what she used to look like. Guess that just goes to show what a few years off the adrogens can do…I think she looks great now…

Timea Majorova and Everson both did that. Got pretty damn big when they were on the sauce, but once they went off they looked fantastic.

There are definitely woman that are too muscular to want to bang. And it doesn’t make you an estro-boy. Maybe it just means that you like WOMEN. I just wouldn’t put this PI in that category. More muscular than I really like, but I’d hit it.

[quote]CC wrote:
Wow…that’s Rutkowski? That can’t be the same girl from the late 80’s-early 90’s. That Denise was a beast. This pic looks very sexy, IMO. Yeah, probably a bit muscular for most people, but nothing compared to what she used to look like. Guess that just goes to show what a few years off the adrogens can do…I think she looks great now…

Timea Majorova and Everson both did that. Got pretty damn big when they were on the sauce, but once they went off they looked fantastic.[/quote]

Yes, that is Denise Rutkowski. She was super hot at one point, but then her usage of gear got out hand and she morfed into something a bit less appealing to the masses, to put it lightly. Later, disabused by female bodbuilding, she ‘saw the light’ and got pretty active in a cult of some sort. Some say it was Waco, but I don’t know if there is any thruth to this.

But boy was she hot at the time…

Contrast that with this photo.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
CC wrote:

Timea Majorova and Everson both did that. Got pretty damn big when they were on the sauce, but once they went off they looked fantastic.

Yes, that is Denise Rutkowski. She was super hot at one point, but then her usage of gear got out hand and she morfed into something a bit less appealing to the masses, to put it lightly. Later, disabused by female bodbuilding, she ‘saw the light’ and got pretty active in a cult of some sort. Some say it was Waco, but I don’t know if there is any thruth to this.

But boy was she hot at the time…
[/quote]

Pretty nice!

Contrast that with this photo.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s too big to hit. Sorry. You guys who don’t think so, go have fun.

Believe it or not, there are women out there who I wouldn’t have giant, sloppy monkey sex with. This chick is not one of them.

I’d hit it.

Randman - Keep preaching, Brother. Spread the word!!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

Yeah, that’s too big to hit. Sorry. You guys who don’t think so, go have fun.[/quote]

The body isn’t the problem, I don’t mind her being this size, it’s the transformation of her face. Just look the contrast between photo one and photo two. Hitting the juice his one thing, but having to shave her face and trap is where I quit.

But of course, if she still looked like the first, I’d hit it…hard.

jsbrook wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

Yeah, that’s too big to hit. Sorry. You guys who don’t think so, go have fun.

The body isn’t the problem, I don’t mind her being this size, it’s the transformation of her face. Just look the contrast between photo one and photo two. Hitting the juice his one thing, but having to shave her face and trap is where I quit.

But of course, if she still looked like the first, I’d hit it…hard.[/quote]

Yeah-the face is at least as big a problem. Seems that women who abuse the juice inevitably end up looking like drag queens (perhaps quite intuitively)

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
…but the truth is she used to be a stripper…
[/quote]

how big was she when she stripped? i assume she was more fitness-sized and then got the boot as she got big enough to scare the Estrogen-filled Pansy Boys (EPB’s)?

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

And that it is very difficult to determine the actual size when a buff indivudual is essentially unclothed. Like those comparison pics of Christianne, who looked enormous around 135. I think T-Mag Mod also said she was 140 and a size 4. The woman in this PI competes at 140 so how big do you really think she is? I am truly curious.
[/quote]

Your analysis is insitefull and instructive. However… bigger ass or smaller ass? Thats what I think needs to be determined.

Theo

[quote]Bastard wrote:
Atomic Dog wrote:
…but the truth is she used to be a stripper…

how big was she when she stripped? i assume she was more fitness-sized and then got the boot as she got big enough to scare the Estrogen-filled Pansy Boys (EPB’s)?[/quote]

She couldn’t have been any bigger than the first picture in the thread. Beyond that and she would rightly have been fired. She looks pretty good in that picture to me, but I bet she was probably still smaller than that as a stripper. TC?