Powerful Image 11/10

MMMmmmm… Next Door Nikki.

Can someone tell me what’s so powerful about the image to the left?
(yea, yea, I’m being picky and she has a pair of whowho’s and has a yaya and that should be enough but…)

It’s a bad hair dye job, nothing special about the body (can’t we at least enforce a miniscule amount of muscle; just a mandatory bicep or a calve at least?? this is T-Nation!), the little bear tats are outplayed, and wow, her shoes manage to match her thongs but she can’t even find a red bra?

Oh, my bad, she does appear to has some lower back development…probably from being bent over in that position day in and day out.

rant done
let the slamming begin

[quote]AllTraps wrote:
Can someone tell me what’s so powerful about the image to the left?
(yea, yea, I’m being picky and she has a pair of whowho’s and has a yaya and that should be enough but…)

It’s a bad hair dye job, nothing special about the body (can’t we at least enforce a miniscule amount of muscle; just a mandatory bicep or a calve at least?? this is T-Nation!), the little bear tats are outplayed, and wow, her shoes manage to match her thongs but she can’t even find a red bra?

Oh, my bad, she does appear to has some lower back development…probably from being bent over in that position day in and day out.

rant done
let the slamming begin [/quote]

Sorry Alltraps, but if that pic doesn’t make you want to re-enact the opening scene of the movie Quest for Fire somethings wrong my brother.

D

the order goes like this in the week:

• T-man
    -T-woman
  • Hot chick (Fri-Sun)

Thats how its always been. Its fine

It might if I wasn’t 2 years old when that movie came out. Never even heard of it.

[quote]AllTraps wrote:

Sorry Alltraps, but if that pic doesn’t make you want to re-enact the opening scene of the movie Quest for Fire somethings wrong my brother.

D

It might if I wasn’t 2 years old when that movie came out. Never even heard of it. [/quote]

Yeah, showing my age a bit. If you ever catch the flick you’ll know what I am talking bout.

D

You know, there’s this thing called TV and this other thing called the Video Store, and apparently a lot of people use them to watch movies that were filmed prior to the present year.

[quote]AllTraps wrote:

It might if I wasn’t 2 years old when that movie came out. Never even heard of it. [/quote]

Haha, I was like 10 when Quest for Fire came out. Really wanted to see it, though, so Moms took me…so you got a ten-year-old kid sitting in a theater watching an R-rated movie with his mom, with all kind of caveman buttfucking scenes - fucking righteous!!!

…lucky I wasn’t scarred from the experience. I think my Dad wished he had gone to see the movie.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
MMMmmmm… Next Door Nikki.[/quote]

She reminds me of someone I know.

[quote]doiron wrote:
Haha, I was like 10 when Quest for Fire came out. Really wanted to see it, though, so Moms took me…so you got a ten-year-old kid sitting in a theater watching an R-rated movie with his mom, with all kind of caveman buttfucking scenes - fucking righteous!!!

…lucky I wasn’t scarred from the experience. I think my Dad wished he had gone to see the movie.[/quote]

Dude, you are hilarious.

D

[quote]John K wrote:
You know, there’s this thing called TV and this other thing called the Video Store, and apparently a lot of people use them to watch movies that were filmed prior to the present year.

AllTraps wrote:

It might if I wasn’t 2 years old when that movie came out. Never even heard of it.

[/quote]

Good point. That said I turned off cable 5 years ago. TV was the biggest waste of time I had in my life so I just turned it off. Probably the best decision I made. Now if there’s a good show everyone’s raving about I buy it on DVD and watch it at my own pace, commercial free.

I just can’t make myself watch older movies. Black and white, from the early days, those I could watch; there’s nostalgia there.
But the 70’s and 80’s movies, no matter how good the movie’s plot, scrip or actors I find myself just laughing away over the cheesy quality of film and props.

And in 20 years I’ll be saying what you’ve said to me to someone my current age. And that’s just how it goes.

Dedicated,

In reference to the quest for fire opening scene.

Is this where a female is bent over scooping water from a stream to drink.

While the big guy seems to perk up, and hurrily come up behind her to mount?

What an opening scene.

[quote]djrobins wrote:
Dedicated,

In reference to the quest for fire opening scene.

Is this where a female is bent over scooping water from a stream to drink.

While the big guy seems to perk up, and hurrily come up behind her to mount?

What an opening scene.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s it. I believe he catches the “scent” and he’s off to the races. Like doiron, I went the theater with my folks thinking it was a straight up cavemen battle flick, I was in for a shock, and unlike doiron at the time I didn’t think it was righteous more embarrassed. His experience was funny though.

D