T Nation

Powerful Image 11/1

HOLY COW Is what I have to say. Normally when the ladies are on there I smile and my pants feel funny.

However when I looked today, I for some reason was very very attracted. Am I the only one? Should I have even started a thread about her?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
HOLY COW Is what I have to say. Normally when the ladies are on there I smile and my pants feel funny.

However when I looked today, I for some reason was very very attracted. Am I the only one? Should I have even started a thread about her?[/quote]

No, you are most certainly not the only one… Feel free to start more threads about her…

So give it up… who is she?

Whats her whole name?

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
Whats her whole name?[/quote]

I think it is Annette Milbers.

Google rocks.

I wish i had more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
I wish i had more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down[/quote]

Hahaha, ya gotta agree with you. She a one in a billion case

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
I wish i had more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down

Hahaha, ya gotta agree with you. She a one in a billion case
[/quote]

You both lost me. What’s wrong with them? Sure they are fake… but nice fake. She just also happens to have defined pecs.

Yeah, I can dig it…

2


3

4

Here’s a link:

http://www.annettemilbers.com/

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
I wish i had more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down

Hahaha, ya gotta agree with you. She a one in a billion case

You both lost me. What’s wrong with them? Sure they are fake… but nice fake. She just also happens to have defined pecs.[/quote]

Wow, lucky for me you mentionned it. Talk about reading skills. I actually thought he said thumbs up.

Nothing wrong with them, they’re fantastic. Even if someone doesn’t like platic tits, these are really well done and don’t deserve the harsh critisizing, IMO.

I give her four thumbs up in the chest department. In every department, in fact

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
I wish i had more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down

Hahaha, ya gotta agree with you. She a one in a billion case

You both lost me. What’s wrong with them? Sure they are fake… but nice fake. She just also happens to have defined pecs.[/quote]

Ditto… Not to mention the low body fat percentage which may throw you off… I guess maybe Id kiss her?

umm…

i feel light headed…

wow!

Where can i get one of those?