Powerful Image 10/5/05

[quote]BGB wrote:
atroopan - where in ON are you?

I was going to post my competition pics afterwards but some of your responses make me think that I’ll just get ripped apart!!!

[/quote]

You can send them to me for a private viewing! :wink:

[quote]BGB wrote:
atroopan - where in ON are you?

I was going to post my competition pics afterwards but some of your responses make me think that I’ll just get ripped apart!!!

[/quote]

Do so anyway. We’ve all been wanting to see some pics.

I’m in the Big TO - websurfing without a care when I should be looking over my shoulder to see if the boss walks in.

I seriously doubt anyone would rip into you. Anonymity has its cost on this forum - people whose pics get thrown up on the PI seem to elicit far more criticism than those that post themselves.

troop

[quote]BGB wrote:
[/quote]

No kidding, tough crowd! (Please post your pics though!)

I thought she looked good, but then again, I look a lot like her (albeit with slightly less muscle and more fat). I think she’s got plenty of muscle for her frame (could put on more obviously). If she had a few more pounds of fat, I’m sure no one would be saying she looked anorexic.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128546175403.hit_it_i_would_go_klingon.jpg

I most certainly would hit that.

Some of the critiquing over these babes is borderline homo (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I’m personally into brunettes with athletic builds, a nice round ass, toned legs and C-cup titties (think Jessica Alba’s body as a frame of reference). With that said, I’ve been turned on by women across the spectrum, from slightly chunky to down right skinny and everything in between. Women kick ass. They don’t have to be built like an Amazon queen to be hot.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Some of the critiquing over these babes is borderline homo (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I’m personally into brunettes with athletic builds, a nice round ass, toned legs and C-cup titties (think Jessica Alba’s body as a frame of reference). With that said, I’ve been turned on by women across the spectrum, from slightly chunky to down right skinny and everything in between. Women kick ass. They don’t have to be built like an Amazon queen to be hot. [/quote]

And the hotness factor can be amplified by what they actually are willing to do with that body. :slight_smile:

I don’t want an amazon queen or jacked bodybuilder chick. I think this one looks way too skinny in this pic.

Her hipbones look like they are coming out of skin.

If you are into chicks with the bodies like underfed 12 year old boys, have at it.

This is ridiculous. There’s nothing wrong with her. She has a nice body. Are there better bodies? Yes. But so what?

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Women kick ass. [/quote]

At long last somebody has hit the nail on the head! I 100% agree, as long as we are talking about kick ass to look at.

Big girls need love too, but that doesn’t mean don’t love on the toothpicks some.

And the winner is…BASTARD!!!

[quote]Bastard wrote:
she does not look anorexic. look at her arms. damnit we guys on this site are impossible. girl a is too muscular. girl b is too ugly. and the rest of them are too skinny. unfortunately, we can’t ALL f*ck monica brant. (can we?) i have to agree with Nate Dogg here - the girl is hot.

that being said, how many of you guys have girlfriends that look even that good? i see about one in 10,000 girls that looks that tasty.

Bastard[/quote]

[quote]BGB wrote:

[/quote]
actually, if you’re at least remotely attractive you’ll get praise. if you’re more than remotely attractive you’ll get ‘OMG, yur SOOOO hawt’ and such.

seems there’s some hypocrisy when actual female posters put up pics compared to TC’s images.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
BGB wrote:
Yup it seems that no girl is good enough for the guys on here…

Kinda funny actually because in real life it would probably be the other way around much of the time…

For those of you that put her down in any way… lets see the pics of your much hotter gf’s or wives! And why aren’t they fitness models then?

Here’s my ex for you. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

HAHA she looks like those 45 year old mothers who want to be their daughters best friend, so they dress trendy.

[quote]asianbabe wrote:
If she had a few more pounds of fat, I’m sure no one would be saying she looked anorexic. [/quote]

…I don’t think that is as profound as you thought it was going to be.

Hey if that guy was a bit smarter I’m sure nobody would call him dumb anymore. YEAH!

Anybody saying they wouldn’t fuck the moo-butter out of that chick is either lying or gay. Most of you would be so stunned that she was even talking to you that you would quite possibly cum in your pants.

Obligatory “I’d hit it” aside, she does appear to have a severe forward rotation of the hips. I’m sure folding her up like a pretzel and hittin it like a crazy monkey boy would fix that right up though. It’s worth a shot anyways.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Obligatory “I’d hit it” aside, she does appear to have a severe forward rotation of the hips. I’m sure folding her up like a pretzel and hittin it like a crazy monkey boy would fix that right up though. It’s worth a shot anyways.[/quote]

Jesus Christ - you are obsessed with that shit. Ever think she might be sticking her ass out a bit for the camera???

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Obligatory “I’d hit it” aside, she does appear to have a severe forward rotation of the hips. I’m sure folding her up like a pretzel and hittin it like a crazy monkey boy would fix that right up though. It’s worth a shot anyways.[/quote]

All this talk about rotating hips has me thinking…it’s time to rub one out. Lata.

I’d throw it in her.

She’s YUMMY, 4sure. She’s 9.8, u have to leave a little room for improvement. Otherwise 10.0