Powerful Image 1.17.07

I’m never doing shrugs again!

[quote]TC wrote:
These women had fans–called “schmoes” (usually little guys with smudgy glasses)–who followed them around and paid them a lot of money to treat them like babies (literally babies, with diapers and the whole bit).

[/quote]

Uh hem…anything else we should know about?? :wink:

Her name is Janice Ragain.

The PI photo does look slightly manipulated, though.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I recognize her from the thread “Powerful Images - Our Own Choices.”

[/quote]

Yep. And now I’m totally regretting putting that one up. Usually I like the T-Female put up on Wednesdays.

This “chick” (if she still qualifies as such) is just … yuck.

Try a youtube search for her.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
I’m never doing shrugs again!
[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]TC wrote:
sdspeedracer wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Let’s call the Photoshop experts on this one.

Seriously. The shading on the nipples isn’t consistent with the rest of the photo, and the lighting on the face isn’t consistent with other parts – like the left bicep. I’m obviously not an expert, but the pic looks as doctored as the subject.

I knew this woman. I met her in the late 80’s or early 90’s. Can’t recall her name, but as I recall, this is a Steve Wennerstrom photo from “Women’s Physique World.”

And yes, yes, she looked like that. There were hundreds of women who looked like this in the early 90’s and “Women’s Physique World” glorified them.

These women had fans–called “schmoes” (usually little guys with smudgy glasses)–who followed them around and paid them a lot of money to treat them like babies (literally babies, with diapers and the whole bit).

[/quote]

“You’re real feminine, you know, which is good for me…
because that would be a simple sort of transition. You know what I’m saying? Maybe throw a little rouge on you, tuck your sac back. You game?”

I’d smack that. Like my pappy used to say, do it for the story.

Except for having your face turn blue, this does not look like a bad position to be in.

[quote]jimg21 wrote:
Except for having your face turn blue, this does not look like a bad position to be in.

I knew the guy who was king of these types of videos.

He bought an old parachute from an Army surplus store, spread it out in his back yard, and hired female bodybuilders to wrestle him or his friends.

Back in 90, he was making 50K a year off these videos.

Funny thing was, to a man, all the guys who made the movies and bought them shared one common experience.

While chidren, they had wrestled either a baby sitter or a friend of a sister. Somehow, that experience made a strong psychological impression that stayed with them all their lives.

My favorite “performer” was a girl named Doughdie Marie. I knew her personally, and she was said to be able to lift a man overhead with one arm while jacking him off with another.

Serious. And no, I wasn’t a customer.

[quote]TC wrote:
I knew her personally, and she was said to be able to lift a man overhead with one arm while jacking him off with another.[/quote]

How small were those men?

[quote]TC wrote:

He bought an old parachute from an Army surplus store, spread it out in his back yard, and hired female bodybuilders to wrestle him or his friends.

Funny thing was, to a man, all the guys who made the movies and bought them shared one common experience.

While chidren, they had wrestled either a baby sitter or a friend of a sister. Somehow, that experience made a strong psychological impression that stayed with them all their lives.

My favorite “performer” was a girl named Doughdie Marie. I knew her personally, and she was said to be able to lift a man overhead with one arm while jacking him off with another.

Serious. And no, I wasn’t a customer.[/quote]

You have led a very “interesting” life TC. Ever thought about a book about it, or at least an article series? The Atomic Dog doesn’t count, as it’s about recent topics. I’m talking a life story kind of thing.

[quote]TC wrote:
jimg21 wrote:

Serious. And no, I wasn’t a customer.[/quote]

Just having the name “Doughdie” should have been some sort of signal to you and your submissive friends.

[quote]TC wrote:
I knew this woman. I met her in the late 80’s or early 90’s. Can’t recall her name, but as I recall, this is a Steve Wennerstrom photo from “Women’s Physique World.”

And yes, yes, she looked like that. There were hundreds of women who looked like this in the early 90’s and “Women’s Physique World” glorified them.

[/quote]

Yea, I remember that whole schmoe phenomenon from back in the 90’s - more of the sordid underbelly of bodybuilding, but equal parts amusing and repulsive at the same time. I wonder if that shit is still prevalent today?

Remember Denise Rutkowski? ( I believe that was her name). She comes to mind because she had that kind of female muscularity. She was built like a (male) brick shithouse and was coming up big when she suddenly disappeared from the scene. Wonder what ever happened to her…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Yea, I remember that whole schmoe phenomenon from back in the 90’s - more of the sordid underbelly of bodybuilding, but equal parts amusing and repulsive at the same time. I wonder if that shit is still prevalent today?

Remember Denise Rutkowski? ( I believe that was her name). She comes to mind because she had that kind of female muscularity. She was built like a (male) brick shithouse and was coming up big when she suddenly disappeared from the scene. Wonder what ever happened to her…[/quote]

Denise? I saw her naked.

She was stripping in San Diego. It was interesting to watch how the other guys perceived her. Big, naked, muscular woman who could move well.

As I recall, she did pretty well with the tips.

Don’t know what happened to her, though.

[quote]pookie wrote:
TC wrote:
I knew her personally, and she was said to be able to lift a man overhead with one arm while jacking him off with another.

How small were those men?
[/quote]

I doubt if any weighed over 150 pounds.

Don’t get me wrong, that’s a lot of weight, but it’s sort of like the male cheerleader picking up the female cheerleader–some strength and lots of technique.

Still, she was a fireplug of a woman.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
TC wrote:

Serious. And no, I wasn’t a customer.

You have led a very “interesting” life TC. Ever thought about a book about it, or at least an article series? The Atomic Dog doesn’t count, as it’s about recent topics. I’m talking a life story kind of thing.[/quote]

No, I’ve never thought about it. I am outlining a work of fiction that has a lot of true-life elements, but I’m not sure my life has been interesting enough for a book. Some good sex but no car chases.

[quote]TC wrote:
Denise? I saw her naked.

She was stripping in San Diego. It was interesting to watch how the other guys perceived her. Big, naked, muscular woman who could move well.

[/quote]

Yea, that clinches it - you really should write a tell all book on your experiences through the years with this type of shit.

It would be priceless. ; )

[quote]TC wrote:
Denise? I saw her naked.

[/quote]

Last news is she quit bb and got into a sort of cult, to get closer to God…

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

It’d probably hit you back!