Powerful Image 1/11/06

[quote]Xtreme115 wrote:
Urban wrote:
We all like Elin Grindemyr but can we shift focus to todays powerful image. It’s one of the only female bodybuilder types that has arroused my interest and I want to know if her face is going to kill the whole thing. WHO IS IT?!

YUP!

I can really see how you find that cock-diesel powerful image of the day girl attractive!! Oh wait a second, I can’t.

Hahahaha…[/quote]

Ok, so pretty face, nice body----but wouldn’t you be afraid to pop those things…geez—can’t a girl get props for being NATURAL instead of injected with foreign objects!!!

[quote]maryjane wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
All I could think when I saw her picture was that “this is what I want to achieve!!!” I WILL look like her!

So, you won’t mind if I use my whip to encourage you?

Oh you can definatly use your whip![/quote]

Prepare to be dominated!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
All I could think when I saw her picture was that “this is what I want to achieve!!!” I WILL look like her!

So, you won’t mind if I use my whip to encourage you?

Oh you can definatly use your whip!

Prepare to be dominated![/quote]

As long as you promise NOT to be gentle!

[quote]maryjane wrote:
Oh you can definatly use your whip!

Prepare to be dominated!

As long as you promise NOT to be gentle![/quote]

You know I won’t be.

[quote]maryjane wrote:
All I could think when I saw her picture was that “this is what I want to achieve!!!” I WILL look like her![/quote]

Call me when you do.

[quote]kurmatt wrote:
maryjane wrote:

Call me when you do.[/quote]

Don’t worry, I will parade her around.

So…uhh… nobody knows who she is. got it.

[quote]Urban wrote:
So…uhh… nobody knows who she is. got it.[/quote]

Nope. Not yet.

I still don’t find the testes Powerful Image winner that attractive. I prefer today’s Powerful Image (with just a little more bodyfat).

[quote]FMF wrote:
I still don’t find the testes Powerful Image winner that attractive. I prefer today’s Powerful Image (with just a little more bodyfat).[/quote]

Im with you. I think the Testes winner is hot, but like was mentioned, all she had to do was be born. Today’s PI obviously worked her tits off to look like that. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote]maryjane wrote:
All I could think when I saw her picture was that “this is what I want to achieve!!!” I WILL look like her![/quote]

That’s funny, so did I.

[Sigh…]

[quote]Miserere wrote:
maryjane wrote:

That’s funny, so did I.

[Sigh…][/quote]

Sigh, shoot—I’m doing it!

just give us a hint?

[quote]Mr ian wrote:
just give us a hint?[/quote]

[quote]maryjane wrote:
Mr ian wrote:
just give us a hint?

[/quote]

I’m a dork, i know, i thought i’d throw everyone off for a bit…hee! hee! hee!

[quote]maryjane wrote:
maryjane wrote:
Mr ian wrote:
just give us a hint?

I’m a dork, i know, i thought i’d throw everyone off for a bit…hee! hee! hee![/quote]

Yea that was pretty out of the blue, Def threw me off. Mary Jane you have too much time on your hands. ha ha

[quote]Mr ian wrote:
maryjane wrote:
maryjane wrote:
Mr ian wrote:
just give us a hint?

I’m a dork, i know, i thought i’d throw everyone off for a bit…hee! hee! hee!

Yea that was pretty out of the blue, Def threw me off. Mary Jane you have too much time on your hands. ha ha
[/quote]

the baby is in bed, the hubbie is at work—what else do i have to do beside surf T-Nation! :slight_smile:

[quote]maryjane wrote:

the baby is in bed, the hubbie is at work—what else do i have to do beside surf T-Nation! :)[/quote]

I got ideas, but I’ll have to PM you those.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:

the baby is in bed, the hubbie is at work—what else do i have to do beside surf T-Nation! :slight_smile:

I got ideas, but I’ll have to PM you those.[/quote]

That’s reserved for when you get home! :slight_smile:

[quote]maryjane wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:

I got ideas, but I’ll have to PM you those.

That’s reserved for when you get home! :)[/quote]

Sweet!