Powerful Image 09/02/05

[quote]Orbitalboner wrote:

What the? So are you saying you wouldn’t have sex with some chick unless you wanted to marry her? Shhhhhhit… PM me when you lose your virginity.[/quote]

you know there is this grey area between a ONS and marriage called a relationship … maybe you all should check it out?

Bastard

[quote]Bastard Guy wrote:

you know there is this grey area between a ONS and marriage called a relationship … maybe you all should check it out?

Bastard[/quote]

Re-la-tion-ship?? Sounds made up.

Orbitalboner wrote:
Re-la-tion-ship?? Sounds made up.[/quote]

that word is real. i looked it up.

now, a relationshit is what we usually get. (i stole that from somebody … ron white i believe?)

Bastard

[quote]Papa Rock wrote:
Zanroth wrote:
This woman does not apear to have any visible deltoids.
Overall: looks fragile and puny.
This I consider a big turn-off.

your the life partner of the guy who started the “Am I Crazy” thread, aren’t you. If that turns you off, scared of what turns you on! [/quote]

HM!!! (Grumpy face)(am i crazy thread guy)
Partner what…?

Wouldnt mind beeing partner to MRs. Chrissy if that’s her)… And to puny deltoids guy… You don’t know what’s hot… A big T-man and a puny petit women… YEAH that’s hot…

PUNY woman here I come!!! (not skinny, just puny and hot)

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Papa Rock wrote:
Zanroth wrote:

your the life partner of the guy who started the “Am I Crazy” thread, aren’t you. If that turns you off, scared of what turns you on!

HM!!! (Grumpy face)(am i crazy thread guy)
Partner what…?

Wouldnt mind beeing partner to MRs. Chrissy if that’s her)… And to puny deltoids guy… You don’t know what’s hot… A big T-man and a puny petit women… YEAH that’s hot…

PUNY woman here I come!!! (not skinny, just puny and hot)[/quote]

I’d rather hump a chick that doesn’t look like she might break.
Zanroth doesn’t like holding back.

I think she warrants a band twisted into a figure eight, then one loop lasoed around her waist and one around mine, then gone ballistic upon. In fact, I’m prety sure of it. Doggie style, With The Crystal Method playing realy loud.

[quote]Zanroth wrote:
Zanroth doesn’t like holding back.[/quote]

Sounds like an urban legend. Has anyone ever heard about a chick breaking something because things went too rough during a fuck fest?

Well maybe if she had cancer.

Okay, mods, the powerful image has changed so it is now time to open up the heavens and pronounce from upon high, the name we all want to hear.

Who is this beautiful specimen?

Wow, I’m surprised this chick’s gotten such a response. She’s cutesy alright…but that whole ass-to-waist ratio thing? Not a big deal for the profile shot.

[quote]jacross wrote:
Okay, mods, the powerful image has changed so it is now time to open up the heavens and pronounce from upon high, the name we all want to hear.

Who is this beautiful specimen?[/quote]

uh, what part of “crissy moran” do not you understand? that’s her and will always be her despite the fact that TC thought it was some asian chick. she doesn’t even look that asian. everything about her screams crissy. EVERYTHING! even the damn earrings are the types crissy wheres in photos all the time.

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Wow, I’m surprised this chick’s gotten such a response. She’s cutesy alright…but that whole ass-to-waist ratio thing? Not a big deal for the profile shot.[/quote]

Ass-to-waist ratios be damned, you’re a hottie too, karma ;).

[quote]DAN C wrote:
Zanroth wrote:
Zanroth doesn’t like holding back.

Sounds like an urban legend. Has anyone ever heard about a chick breaking something because things went too rough during a fuck fest?[/quote]

If he had written about air effusing, now that would have been something completely different…

well … ok … but a few things:

thing one: i do not think she is that hot. she simply does not stimulate me the way she is apparently making your oingo go boingo. (read that again while looking at RM’s avatar)

thing two: this girl aside … i must secretly be a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. i say that because i will not pursue [clinton voice] “sexual relations with that girl” without having a relationship. i gotta like the whole girl. a really sexy but dumb as a box of rocks girl will totally turn me off. having tried, i can not even do the ONS. back to this girl … yes, in a perfect world free of emotional attachment (think Wideguy), I would “hit that.” but in my miserable existence, she ain’t getting it done for me.

thing three: i hope one of you fags hits it and the condom fails and she’s a good christian so you get married and have the kid and in ten years you two are in front of me in the grcoery store. only then i won’t be saying it to myself.

ahhhh

Bastard[/quote]

Point taken. Still, when I look at pictures like this my dick basically says “I want in immediately”; espcially when it involves a big ass, big tits, or both. I get visual stimulated by many different types of women, bodies, and shapes. Basically I have a wide variety of women that meet my f*ckable criteria.

With that being said, many times it would be for a ONS. Because with a lot of these chicks if I had to hear them talk beyond “ooh, f*ck me harder”, I would probably lose interest in them immediately following the act.

[quote]NNNNate! wrote:
Nominated for Best Post Ever.

T-Mag Mod wrote:
Zanroth wrote:

How about this one then?

Charlotte “Fifi” Poliquin

[/quote]

I agree, I almost fell of my chair laughing when I saw that picture and the word ‘Fifi’. Priceless. I love this site.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
jacross wrote:

Who is this beautiful specimen?

uh, what part of “crissy moran” do not you understand? that’s her and will always be her despite the fact that TC thought it was some asian chick. she doesn’t even look that asian. everything about her screams crissy. EVERYTHING! even the damn earrings are the types crissy wheres in photos all the time.[/quote]

I always like confirmation Wuf.